This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is everybody that plays CoD online racist or 10 years old?

#31spooky96Posted 8/23/2014 3:59:45 AM
kishnabe posted...
How can you tell I was acting High and Mighty? You just assume. "just shows that you wasted your brain cells a long time ago...." Who is acting almighty now?

COD does suck and FPS in general is twitch response. That is my opinion, IDK if you react like all blind COD lovers.

Brain cells don't determine intelligence....the connection between cells through Synapse do. Psychology 101.....learned in my first year and in Cognitive Psychology.

What are you talking about? Are you high?

Oh yeah sorry, you said you're high.
#32JanayBerryPosted 8/23/2014 7:13:27 AM
I played a lot of Black Ops II, and the racist comments were joke conversations everyone had with each other. Only exceotion was when someone got mad at the team for losing.

I just started Ghosts yesterday on PS3 but played a lot when I had PS4. I haven't ran into any racist comments yet.
---
X360 / PSN: KKA OMEGA Jim / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
#33KojaxFXPosted 8/23/2014 7:18:32 AM
Every now and then you randomly will find a group of people who are nice, just chill people. But often if you are doing solo match making you will get 10 year olds, racists, and that one girl who everyone will friend request lol. I think CoD is more fun when you can play in a party with friends.
---
Video games are awesome :D
#34kishnabePosted 8/23/2014 4:50:50 PM
LOL Spooky......you never been high before? You only say stupid stuff when you are drunk.