This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's getting Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix?

#31RPG maniac87Posted 8/23/2014 4:10:08 AM
spincyclematt posted...
Enjoy the AMAZING dialogue.

Will do! Thanks for your support!
---
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
#32diebuster2Posted 8/23/2014 4:55:41 AM(edited)
Me when it's on sale. Much rather experience a new product rather than go with the old.
---
If you install Windows 7 14 times, you'll get Windows 98.
#33kaminarikidPosted 8/23/2014 4:58:08 AM
diebuster2 posted...
Me when it's on sale. Much rather experience a new product rather than go with the old.

The final mixes are new products as far as the west is concerned.
---
Just because a game gets Best Wii Game Of The Year, doesn't make it good.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kaminari_Kid.png
#34spincyclemattPosted 8/23/2014 5:30:03 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
spincyclematt posted...
Enjoy the AMAZING dialogue.

Will do! Thanks for your support!

It's sarcasm. KH's story is mediocre and hackneyed.
#35majin nemesisPosted 8/23/2014 5:50:28 AM
spincyclematt posted...
KH's story is awesome.

he has to be KH's nš1 fan
---
"I love mankind it's people i can't stand"-Linus van Pelt,Peanuts
#3694mav98Posted 8/23/2014 10:02:39 AM
Blaze21 posted...
looking forward to finally playing [...] BBS for the first time since I never got a PSP.

By far the best game of the entire series. Enjoy! I can't wait to replay it myself. Those who still think it's just a spin-off are in for quite a surprise. The game is just as big as KH2 -and- even includes more original content than the latter did compared to the first game.
---
"Every single new Final Fantasy game is the one that ruined the franchise forever, and this is obvious the second they announce the title."
#37HarvestbuddyPosted 8/24/2014 2:15:12 AM
captainjeff87 posted...
Despite the awful limited edition we get in comparison to Japan, I still have it pre-ordered.

Had it pre-ordered before the limited edition was announced anyway. I just wish they weren't waiting until December but oh well.

That pin is the only reason I'm preordering it. I don't know, I have an annual passport to Disneyland so yeah...pin trading stuff.
#38Merc123Posted 8/24/2014 2:50:43 AM
I am so getting this. I was kind of excited for KH1.5 but KH2.5 is a whole nother deal for me. I remember back when Final Mix 2 came out in Japan, i wanted it so badly to come over here and i hated Square Enix for a time for not giving it, so glad its coming over here now finally and now all the games except for KH3D are on one system, well unless you actually want to play Days and Re:Coded. Still alot easier to get into the series with these Remix collections.

Also the pin is kind of neat, not a lot to it but its rare. I go to Disney World alot, but i would probably not wear that pin to the park(fear of losing it), and i would not trade it since its exclusive
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#39coreekymonPosted 8/24/2014 3:04:51 AM
Really excited for it. I've always wanted to play KH2 Final Mix, probably would have imported a Japanese PS2 just for it and KH1 Final Mix and FFX international if it wasn't for all of these collections. Also super excited to play Birth by Sleep on console.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
#40Ada-Wong-FanPosted 8/24/2014 5:51:46 AM
kaminarikid posted...
I hope the limited edition actually comes with a case this time.

square plz

Little too late for North America Collector Edition unless we get Announcement before September 20 otherwise too Late, Liking asking Limited Edition for Christmas
---
My Prediction Release Dates of Final Fantasy XV (Japan Release Date: Christmas 2014) / (International Release Date: January 16 2015)