This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do people still play Sony games online? Why is Sony failing every time to create

#11Bat178Posted 8/24/2014 4:49:36 AM
Even the older (Good) Call of Dutys like CoD4 and WaW are dead, and are also infested with hackers as well.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#12mjc0961Posted 8/24/2014 9:56:34 AM
KrautSauer posted...
I hear GT6 is extremely dead :( GT5 was switched off already. Killzone & Infamous are dead. Last of us multiplayer got some playes (and hopefully more soon now the maps are free). But most players are still playing the exciting Call of Duty franchise. Is Sony not capable of creating good online games?

Why is there no Ratched & Clank, Super Mario or Little Big Planet online modes that are fun and played by hundrets of thousands of users every hour of the day like Cal lol Duty?

So I guess I'm the only one who picked up on that.

It's sad that trolls can make it so obvious these days and still have people lining up to take the bait.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#13xenosaga123Posted 8/24/2014 10:02:24 AM
it's ignorant to not see the fact that PSN is widely used worldwide every single day, only rivaled by Xbox360 and PC, though globally PS3 likely has greater amount of people playing online than X360 since X360 couldn't secure its market in asian countries. also Sony 1st party games are weak compared to 3rd party, but anyways its really the 3rd party developers that make the industry better. and online gaming has much more value and reusable qualities than single player gaming. a basic example is when Metal Gear Online still had servers, it was played 1000 times longer than the whole Metal Gear Solid series' single player campaigns combined, on a daily basis!!
#14Rapham0nPosted 8/24/2014 10:02:48 AM
@TC:
This is not SONY's fault. It's the players fault. The majority of people only have one game on the brain. Either Call of Duty or Battlefield.
---
The European PlayStation Network Store is garbage.
#15DarkMaya6Posted 8/27/2014 6:49:21 AM
KrautSauer posted...
I hear GT6 is extremely dead :( GT5 was switched off already. Killzone & Infamous are dead. Last of us multiplayer got some playes (and hopefully more soon now the maps are free). But most players are still playing the exciting Call of Duty franchise. Is Sony not capable of creating good online games?

Why is there no Ratched & Clank, Super Mario or Little Big Planet online modes that are fun and played by hundrets of thousands of users every hour of the day like Cal lol Duty?

Because GT6 an GT5 are ancient piles of crap that still reuse stuff from even GT1 and GT2

People want the latest fancy tech/features in MP, people also want easy pick up an play fun game. Look at COD, it's so easy to jump in a game.

Besides GT6 is a car game, seen one seen them all, Split/Second is WAAAAAYYYYYY better.
---
---
Currently Playing Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 2-6 including chronicles, msg if you want help with each game.