This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

$15 Devil May Cry HD Collection vs. $10 DmC: Devil May Cry

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $15 Devil May Cry HD Collection vs. $10 DmC: Devil May Cry
1 year ago#1
$15 Devil May Cry HD Collection vs. $10 DmC: Devil May Cry - Results (140 votes)
$15 Devil May Cry HD Collection
80.71% (113 votes)
$10 DmC: Devil May Cry
19.29% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm completely new to this series and got interested because of the Flash PSN sale this weekend. So which should I pick up? BTW the HD collection price is on disc from Amazon.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
1 year ago#2
HD collection. Mostly just for 3 (probably the best DMC game).

Still, DmC wasn't complete garbage, as the majority of the board would have you believe. Wasn't great, but wasn't unplayably bad.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
1 year ago#3
If you had to pick only one, get the HD collection.
---
Minnesota Vikings 2014 0-0
1 year ago#4
1 and 3 are better than DmC so, 15$ will net you 2 games better than that 10$ game
---
"My...you didn't even last a minute." http://i.imgur.com/Qwwo5aG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lln48CZ.jpg
1 year ago#5
the collection gives more games for your dollar
the other one is worthy, was fun to platinum which is a nice bonus (vergil DLC will make you hate the game if skill is low same goes for dante).
---
PSN trophy amount atm: 699 bronze, 228 silver, 80 gold, 16 platinum
currently playing: rainbow moon (trophy's and endgame), lego batman 2: DC super heroes
1 year ago#6
kingdrake2 posted...
the collection gives more games for your dollar
the other one is worthy, was fun to platinum which is a nice bonus (vergil DLC will make you hate the game if skill is low same goes for dante).

DmC only played the demo, but I've got the feeling 10 bucks is pretty worth the game. DMC HD collection is much more worth the money if you haven't played any. DMC 3 alone would warrant 10 bucks and DMC and DMC 2 for five bucks is pretty good deal. So yeah, go for HD collection if you're on budget.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
1 year ago#7
DmC>DMC3>DMC1>>>>>>>>DMC2
1 year ago#8
If you're just getting into it, go DmC.
---
Last played - The Swapper (8/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Terraria, SC2, TLOU Remastered
1 year ago#9
HD Collection will last you longer. DMC3 alone is jam packed with content and the combat system is deeply rewarding.

DmC is more of a one playthrough kind of game. The gameplay doesn't really demanded that you return to it.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 3DS FC:4914-2847-6766
1 year ago#10
The poll is very suprising. Why would you rather play some old weak ports over something new and better looking/controlling?

Or is the poll mostly the idealistic value of your sweet , past memories of these games?! (I would understand this easily, and its ok of course.)

But really if you now have the chance to play the hd collection or the ps3s DMC game, this should be an easy decision.

Plus DMC supports custom soundtracks just like bayonetta and dantes inferno.
---
orcas and dinos are out parents in time
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. $15 Devil May Cry HD Collection vs. $10 DmC: Devil May Cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived