This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you do not buy all the games from this flash sale, you are WASTING MONEY

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you do not buy all the games from this flash sale, you are WASTING MONEY

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 years ago#21
Is the sale in PAL regions too?
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.

User Info: GiappasBenz

GiappasBenz
2 years ago#22
Wario_man posted...
Is the sale in PAL regions too?

Haha, flash sales! IN EUROPE!

Wario_man
2 years ago#23
Australia, actually. I said PAL because people usually think of Europe instantly whenever I ask if it's outside of America or think for some unknown reason that Australia is some how part of/owned by Europe when it obviously isn't...it isn't even anywhere near there. But then it happened anyway...

User Info: GiappasBenz

GiappasBenz
2 years ago#24
Wario_man posted...
Australia, actually.

Haha, flash sales! IN EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA!

User Info: PS4addict

PS4addict
2 years ago#25
You can easily create a US psn account...

Wario_man
2 years ago#26
GiappasBenz posted...
Wario_man posted...
Australia, actually.

Haha, flash sales! IN EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA!

Much better. A lot of the time we don't even get the games that Europe are lucky to get. It's just nice to be mentioned.

PS4addict posted...

Too much effort and I'm not then going to go out and find a PSN card in EB Games or whatever to get monies for games I might not even be interested in.

PS4addict
2 years ago#27
Wario_man posted...

Too much effort and I'm not then going to go out and find a PSN card in EB Games or whatever to get monies for games I might not even be interested in.

Not true. It takes like a minute or two. And getting a psn card on ebay or amazon takes another minute. And with $50 you surely can take use of the best US flash sales for a year and save like hundrets.

Wario_man
2 years ago#28
I'm not going to spend $50 o_o I don't even want most of the games on the list, I've got the other ones. I just want every country to have the chance to get them equally.

User Info: JohnHitman47

JohnHitman47
2 years ago#29
If you buy all those games that would be a waste of money.
Using 10 alts? you must be lonely.

PS4addict
2 years ago#30
Wario_man posted...
I'm not going to spend $50 o_o I don't even want most of the games on the list, I've got the other ones. I just want every country to have the chance to get them equally.

I did not say to spend $50 I said to put $50 in US psn so you are covered for a year , for all their $5 and $0.99 flash sales.
You could also put 20 or whatever amount you want, but point is it takes 1 minute to create a different region psn account, some gamers are just too lazy :)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you do not buy all the games from this flash sale, you are WASTING MONEY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived