This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you do not buy all the games from this flash sale, you are WASTING MONEY

#31JanayBerryPosted 8/23/2014 7:04:34 AM
Unfortunately, I have all those games already, either from being free via PS PLUS, going on sale before, or I bought at non-discounted price.

The only games I don't have are the Vita games. So whe this IS a good sale, there was nothing for me here.
---
X360 / PSN: KKA OMEGA Jim / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
#32rafamaximoPosted 8/23/2014 7:22:03 AM
I dunno why all the buzz about this flash sale... I can see physical copies of some games included in a very similar price to that Sony is giving. Some even cheaper.

And I'm only looking at the biggest retailers in my country.
#33Stanger5150Posted 8/23/2014 8:03:01 AM
Or, I could not buy any of them and save even more money!
---
PSN/NN: BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, PS4
#34PS4addictPosted 8/23/2014 9:33:31 AM
Stanger5150 posted...

You do not save any money when you refuse to make use of the best deal in the world, ever.

Let me give you an example:

You can buy Apple Stocks at $1 each only today. Now you may think you do not put all your $$$ into them so you save $$$. WRONG. You lost out on a HUGE opportunity.

Sadly a mirror for the lives of many!Hope I could change that for some at least.
#35brolynickPosted 8/23/2014 9:40:37 AM
PS4addict posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

You do not save any money when you refuse to make use of the best deal in the world, ever.

Let me give you an example:

You can buy Apple Stocks at $1 each only today. Now you may think you do not put all your $$$ into them so you save $$$. WRONG. You lost out on a HUGE opportunity.

Sadly a mirror for the lives of many!Hope I could change that for some at least.

No, you're wasting money. Let me give you an example:

There are 10 games in the flash sale, for 10 bucks each. You buy all of those games for a hundred bucks. You only ever play 5 of those games. You have therefore wasted 50 bucks.

There are 10 games in the flash sale, for 10 bucks each. You know that you won't play them all so you only buy 5 of them for 50 bucks. You have therefore saved 50 bucks.

Did you really just use an example of buying stocks at a low as **** price, which will pretty much guarantee you money in the future, to buying games in a sale? >_>
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#36Great_Pudding_3Posted 8/23/2014 11:14:34 AM
I bought all those games at full price so I can support the developers. If you buy games on sale like this you a probably a casual gamer.
---
PS4: MelancholicZen
NNID: Quake Guy
#37PS4addictPosted 8/23/2014 11:16:49 AM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
I bought all those games at full price so I can support the developers. If you buy games on sale like this you a probably a casual gamer.

most of the $$ of game purchases goes to IGN as bribe money.