This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Beyond Two Souls and Payday 2 are not $9.99 ?

#1repusgreatPosted 8/22/2014 1:26:50 PM
They were "leaked" too for sales, so then they will be on sale with the next store update !

is 20$ realistic for beyond two souls/would you buy it for $20 ?
---
I see things and I hear things I do not understand. I'm a skilled, resourceful... vegetable!
#2ghstbstrPosted 8/22/2014 1:31:22 PM(edited)
Maybe they aren't up yet, but they were on the list for the sale.
Payday 2 was and is boring as hell, but Beyond Two Souls is a really good movie type game with a great story that's kinda like Hard Rain and it was worth full price that I bought it for when it was released.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
#3superbuu3Posted 8/22/2014 2:20:08 PM
ghstbstr posted...
Payday 2 was and is boring as hell, but Beyond Two Souls is a really good movie type game with a great story that's kinda like Hard Rain and it was worth full price that I bought it for when it was released.
---

in opposite land?
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#4Razor2602Posted 8/22/2014 2:22:17 PM
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

maybe they played payday 2 alone, in that case i agree
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#5superbuu3Posted 8/22/2014 2:23:55 PM
Razor2602 posted...
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

Actually thats true, its also atrocious when you don't have headsets. Its one of those games you want to play with a regular team that knows each other well so you can just fall into roles.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
#6Razor2602Posted 8/22/2014 2:29:44 PM
superbuu3 posted...
Razor2602 posted...
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

Actually thats true, its also atrocious when you don't have headsets. Its one of those games you want to play with a regular team that knows each other well so you can just fall into roles.

The fact the AI is too dumb to pick up a bag is also something special since you have to run in and out 4 times, as if once isnt bad enough on some missions, plus headsets aint enough its regular teams, playing with people who dont properly listen on the engine mission takes it from an easy <10 minute mission to all the way upto an hour
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#7kingdrake2Posted 8/22/2014 2:46:58 PM
i was surprised payday 2 wasn't on the sale it was a plus game at some point....

without it, still pretty good for what is up for grabs.
---
PSN trophy amount atm: 699 bronze, 228 silver, 80 gold, 16 platinum
currently playing: rainbow moon (trophy's and endgame), lego batman 2: DC super heroes
#8PS4addictPosted 8/23/2014 7:45:27 AM
Payday 2 is probably not going to be $10 but more like $20 still.

Really curious how much they are going to discount Beyond Two Souls. Its already $39.99 for regular price but does not appear to find too many buyers.
#9PhoenixRushPosted 8/23/2014 7:49:26 AM
ghstbstr posted...
---

I don't know why but Hard Rain made me laugh.
#10PS4addictPosted 8/23/2014 8:15:47 AM
Hard Rain was a movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120696/

The game is Heavy Rain ;)