This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Beyond Two Souls and Payday 2 are not $9.99 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So Beyond Two Souls and Payday 2 are not $9.99 ?

User Info: repusgreat

repusgreat
2 years ago#1
They were "leaked" too for sales, so then they will be on sale with the next store update !

is 20$ realistic for beyond two souls/would you buy it for $20 ?
I see things and I hear things I do not understand. I'm a skilled, resourceful... vegetable!

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 years ago#2
Maybe they aren't up yet, but they were on the list for the sale.
Payday 2 was and is boring as hell, but Beyond Two Souls is a really good movie type game with a great story that's kinda like Hard Rain and it was worth full price that I bought it for when it was released.
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
2 years ago#3
ghstbstr posted...
Payday 2 was and is boring as hell, but Beyond Two Souls is a really good movie type game with a great story that's kinda like Hard Rain and it was worth full price that I bought it for when it was released.
---

in opposite land?
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: Razor2602

Razor2602
2 years ago#4
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

maybe they played payday 2 alone, in that case i agree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
2 years ago#5
Razor2602 posted...
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

Actually thats true, its also atrocious when you don't have headsets. Its one of those games you want to play with a regular team that knows each other well so you can just fall into roles.
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: Razor2602

Razor2602
2 years ago#6
superbuu3 posted...
Razor2602 posted...
superbuu3 posted...
ghstbstr posted...
---

in opposite land?

Actually thats true, its also atrocious when you don't have headsets. Its one of those games you want to play with a regular team that knows each other well so you can just fall into roles.

The fact the AI is too dumb to pick up a bag is also something special since you have to run in and out 4 times, as if once isnt bad enough on some missions, plus headsets aint enough its regular teams, playing with people who dont properly listen on the engine mission takes it from an easy <10 minute mission to all the way upto an hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 years ago#7
i was surprised payday 2 wasn't on the sale it was a plus game at some point....

without it, still pretty good for what is up for grabs.
PSN trophy amount atm: 699 bronze, 228 silver, 80 gold, 16 platinum
currently playing: rainbow moon (trophy's and endgame), lego batman 2: DC super heroes

User Info: PS4addict

PS4addict
2 years ago#8
Payday 2 is probably not going to be $10 but more like $20 still.

Really curious how much they are going to discount Beyond Two Souls. Its already $39.99 for regular price but does not appear to find too many buyers.

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
2 years ago#9
ghstbstr posted...
---

I don't know why but Hard Rain made me laugh.

User Info: PS4addict

PS4addict
2 years ago#10
Hard Rain was a movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120696/

The game is Heavy Rain ;)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So Beyond Two Souls and Payday 2 are not $9.99 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived