This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what's your haul from this weekend's Flash PSN sale?

#21JohnHitman47Posted 8/23/2014 5:34:41 AM
Only RE Revelations, since a don't want to waste money because i got alot of PS4 games this year.
---
Using 10 alts? you must be lonely.
#22Gandalf the IstariPosted 8/23/2014 6:09:29 AM
Bioshock 2 ultimate - I have the first and third, but never played the second. I haven't necessarily heard bad things, just less great things. Most of this I already had, but to me that's a sign they're offering good games :)
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#23edomon007Posted 8/23/2014 6:10:41 AM
Here are the games I owned before the flash sale:

Bioshock Infinite
Metro: Last Light
DmC: Devil May Cry
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Persona 4 Arena
Bioshock 2
Street Figter X TEKKEN PS Vita

I only plan on getting Resident Evil Revelations

I do not want to buy Tales of Graces f from flash because I want the PAL version of this game so I can platinum the game again - I already platinum the US version of the game.
#24darkgod1000Posted 8/23/2014 6:19:58 AM
Darksiders II. I do want the Sly Collection for PS3 but I'd rather have the game box sitting on my shelf so I'll need to pick up the physical copy at some point. And while I do want Tales of Grace f I still haven't even finished Tales of Xillia yet.
#25sonicbnPosted 8/23/2014 6:50:00 AM
Darksiders 2
Tales of graces F
Resident evil revelations

Im only mifted because i didnt beat darksiders 1 yet and i dont have it anymore because it was a ps plus game so i have to wait to play that before this.

The tales series is my favorite rpg series so of course i got that.

Resident evil is my favorite survival horror series which has had a downfall on the survival horror part, but im still giving this a go
---
`SIG SPACE OPEN FOR RENT!`
PSN,Steam,XBL- sonicbn
#26MG42_CHEFPosted 8/23/2014 6:50:50 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Bioshock 2 ultimate - I have the first and third, but never played the second. I haven't necessarily heard bad things, just less great things. Most of this I already had, but to me that's a sign they're offering good games :)

It lacks the excellent story of the first and retains some of the atmosphere. The combat is significantly better/more fun. I like it, especially once you get telekinesis 3 and can instantly ragdoll splicers.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#27twistedreality1Posted 8/23/2014 7:10:54 AM
Only Revelaitons
---
XBL-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality Steam-twistedreality7
#28rswsc0407Posted 8/23/2014 7:26:39 AM
I plan on getting both Tales of Graces F and Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires once I go to the store and pick up a $20 Card.

I honestly don't need these games, cause I have a bunch of others to still play, but it's really hard to pass up on picking either of them up for $10. They still go for $35 and $50 respectively.
---
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
#29AughtforNaughtPosted 8/23/2014 7:39:34 AM
I downloaded Dynasty Warriors, Bioshock 2, and Persona 4 Arena yesterday. I may download Tales of Graces F before the sale ends, but I'm still on the fence. I recently played Xillia about a half a year ago and it kinda spoiled my taste for the series.
---
It is in fact possible for an opinion to be incorrect, furthermore some opinions are more valuable than others.
Beware the user with more posts than karma.
#30captainjeff87Posted 8/23/2014 7:53:12 AM
Bioshock 2 and Infinite, Metro, Sly (at least 1 and 2), and XCOM have already been free on Plus.

I already have DMC, Epic Mickey 2 and God of War.

The rest I don't really care about with the exception of Darksiders II although I haven't played the first so I'll probably pass on it. I have OCD when it comes to playing games in order like that (unless it's something like FF where all stories are different).
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)