This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i saw last of us remaster video just now (spoilers)

#1completeboyPosted 8/24/2014 10:37:40 AM
and accidentally watched the girl getting killed, but i felt no emotion what so ever and besides that i feel i have blasts crap on re6, i am less hyped already for the last of us but would still get it.

play it on ps3 that is, overall nothing new here instead of zombies its fungus, good shooting gameplay though and online modes and well thats all that is required these days, a cinematic shooter, seriously i have seen that OMG ALL THESE THINGS HAPPENING AT THE SCREEN thing on resident evil 6 and was too loud for my taste, but atleast it looks much thrilling compared to re6
---
PSN: grandaslasher
#2completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 10:45:48 AM
what i liked most though was the scenery and scopes of exploration not matter how linear this game may be, i am sure it will be worth it just judging from the atmosphere.

but seriously other then that i do not get the hype, may be i will understand it better playing it myself. too bad that at the moment it would cost me over 2000, i have barely 100 in bank.
---
#3completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 7:37:11 AM
i also saw video of grand theft auto 5 last night, unbelievable graphics. THE MOST I LIKED WAS THE SKY GRAPHICS, i saw that trevor introduction video, very violent, and then that desert in day and night sky was as real as i have seen highways. on top of that i am only imagine how climate change and sunrise and sunshine will look, spectacular, i am getting gta5 next.
---
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 8/25/2014 7:42:33 AM
I didn't feel anything either. They expected us to feel sorry for someone with mild character development.
---
My Shovel Knight Review:
gamefaqs.com/pc/708865-shovel-knight/reviews/review-158497
#5RollingCradlePosted 8/25/2014 8:02:39 AM
Yeah just another lame attempt to ripoff Calladuety's blowed up 6-yr old little girl.

Lazy Dog is all like DO YOU HATE ARMY GUYS YET, PLEASE START HATING ARMY GUYS OK, PLEEEEEASE PLEASE HATE ARMY GUYS!!11!!!1111.

It's pathetic!
#6completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 8:18:23 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
I didn't feel anything either. They expected us to feel sorry for someone with mild character development.

actually not too long ago i saw the scene were the main guy is viewing tv and tells his daughter to sleep, i did not see much after it but it was cute and a bit touchy, then from gamefaqs i got the spoiler of daughter getting killed, i assumed it would be due to those mutant thing, but instead as i saw recently it was from gun shots, it was also a bit ridiculous for the guy to fire, it did happen fast and all but it was not touchy at all, overall i still expect a cinematic game experience from last of us

but at present gta4 and 5 and tomb raider is my target. last of us and gta 5 is too expensive.
---
#7The_End_88Posted 8/25/2014 11:01:37 AM
I have no idea what this thread is about.
---
PSN: wrenald
#8BrunozaynPosted 8/25/2014 11:15:00 PM
The_End_88 posted...
I have no idea what this thread is about.

---
Yeaaaah - Ellie