This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i just finished DMC 1, should I play DMC 2 now?

#21BillysanPosted 8/25/2014 3:13:27 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
People hate it for no good reason at all.

That's bull if you look around people have went into detail about what they dislike about the game.

The fact is the game is suppose to be Devil May Cry but it's nothing like Devil May Cry that's reason enough to hate the game.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 3DS FC:4914-2847-6766
#22SamirOG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 4:22:17 AM
So I played some DmC 2 (I finished DmC 1 on the ps2 but I was like 6 back then, and DmC 3 I played a bit and totally loved it) and I gotta say.... I think its worth a playthrough...when I run out of games. But thanks guys for telling me I can skip 2, now I can start the godly DmC 3.
#23OracleGunnerPosted 8/25/2014 5:31:04 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
conpfreak posted...
What is the hate of DmC about? The game is really good and stand on its own with the other games in the series. I understand the story and character reboot may not appeal to long time fans, but other than that it's great. The framerate isn't 60fps, but it keeps up most of the time too.

the PC version runs at 60. makes the game much better.

People hate it for no good reason at all. they're just entitled fanboys. gamers are the worst fans and customers in the entire world. I'm glad I don't make games, I would probably kill myself trying to please the group of stuck up tools.

The game is a poor man's Devil May Cry, with a renewed focus on platforming a surprising lack of competently made enemies. Also nice Phil Fish wannabe impression.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#24OracleGunnerPosted 8/25/2014 5:32:01 AM
SamirOG posted...
So I played some DmC 2 (I finished DmC 1 on the ps2 but I was like 6 back then, and DmC 3 I played a bit and totally loved it) and I gotta say.... I think its worth a playthrough...when I run out of games. But thanks guys for telling me I can skip 2, now I can start the godly DmC 3.

Also it's DMC, not DmC. I know you're doing it on purpose, but it had to be said.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
#25SamirOG(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 6:30:51 AM
OracleGunner posted...
SamirOG posted...

Also it's DMC, not DmC. I know you're doing it on purpose, but it had to be said.

Tell me the difference?
#26falloutbeast101Posted 8/25/2014 7:13:36 AM
"DmC" is insulting.

We should never abbreviate "Devil May Cry" because that pile of trash, DmC, exists.
---
http://i.imgur.com/t4p7mAV.jpg
#27PungabiPosted 8/25/2014 7:16:08 AM
SamirOG posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SamirOG posted...

Tell me the difference?

DMC is god tier, DmC is straight up trash.
#28OracleGunnerPosted 8/25/2014 7:20:50 AM
SamirOG posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SamirOG posted...

Tell me the difference?

DMC refers to the main series.

DmC refers to the reboot/alternate continuity/whatever Capcom decided it to be.
---
#29sonicteam2k1Posted 8/25/2014 8:22:14 AM
this topic pretty much sums up a large percentage of gamers.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#30Godzilla_82Posted 8/25/2014 8:37:47 AM
Well it seems like you already decided t skip 2 TC but I did like DMC2. Not my favorite of the 4 DMC games but I'm glad I did get to play it. I always viewed this Dante and as a more grown up mature kind of guy since I believe this one takes place last. But that was just me.
---
Look at those Monsters!!!-Rebecca Chambers, RE1