This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Red Dead Redemption is the Game of the 7th gen.

#11brolynickPosted 8/25/2014 6:29:23 AM
My_Unit posted...
Nope the Last of Us is better than anything that came out in gen 6 or 7 and so far 8. Nothing even comes close and it will forever be remembered for years to come. Cant say the same for RDR

RDR came out 4 years ago and people still talk about it. Technically it's ''being remembered for years to come'' from 2010's standpoint. TLoU has only been out a year, we'll see how it is 3 years from now.
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#12AdalwulfyPosted 8/25/2014 7:19:06 AM
Surprisingly, I would say yes.
Aside from the Souls games, I had the most fun with RDR the PS3/360/Wii Gen.
---
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
#13My_UnitPosted 8/25/2014 9:29:41 AM
brolynick posted...
My_Unit posted...
Nope the Last of Us is better than anything that came out in gen 6 or 7 and so far 8. Nothing even comes close and it will forever be remembered for years to come. Cant say the same for RDR

RDR came out 4 years ago and people still talk about it. Technically it's ''being remembered for years to come'' from 2010's standpoint. TLoU has only been out a year, we'll see how it is 3 years from now.

Doesn't matter. TLOU won the most GOTY awards in history, a Guild Writers Award and has already been remastered on the PS4 in the year and a half that its been out. Truly a staggering accomplishment. The game is truly a masterpiece and no game will pass it for a long time.
---
The Last of Us is the greatest game in the last decade. There is no argument. Number of people who agree - 453
#14Bob_DubberyPosted 8/25/2014 10:27:04 AM
For me, it definitely is, so C. Big fat C.
---
Now playing: Rayman Origins (PS3)
#15brolynickPosted 8/25/2014 10:50:12 AM(edited)
My_Unit posted...
brolynick posted...
My_Unit posted...

Doesn't matter. TLOU won the most GOTY awards in history, a Guild Writers Award and has already been remastered on the PS4 in the year and a half that its been out. Truly a staggering accomplishment. The game is truly a masterpiece and no game will pass it for a long time.

I've said it before and will say it again, you make us TLoU fans look bad.

Edit: TLoU and RDR both have the same Metacritic score of 95. What now!? :OOOO
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#16Flare7Posted 8/25/2014 11:17:23 AM
Probably Fallout 3
---
Currently playing: Uncharted 3
#17BroDudeJaggiesPosted 8/25/2014 6:12:19 PM
Ginga Force has it beat by just a tad.

RedDead is a close second though
---
My Gaming Cave: http://www.flickr.com/photos/99629181@N06/
#18Razor2602Posted 8/25/2014 6:44:14 PM
The large open desert areas take away some of the fun for me theres not much to do there
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#19ReloadedPosted 8/25/2014 7:03:00 PM
RDR is definitely up there. There are usually 3 -4 "game of the x gen", I'd say it's in that list along with TLoU, Skyrim, and GTA V for gen 7.
---
"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
#20kollisionn777Posted 8/26/2014 1:40:20 AM
D

i've never played last of us but i find all the gta/red dead games to be completely overrated. i love them but struggling to understand why they're looked at as some of the best games ever. they just feel the same to me, just with different stories and better graphics.
---
Mother**** Tito!