This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your final PS3 Physical Game of 2014

#41dragondrive33(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 7:17:15 AM
TOZ & P5 come out in 2015. While P5 hits in Japan Late this Winter being any time from October till Jan being a Qtr 4th Release date meaning Summer or Fall for America, the game is a PS3 Exclusive & uses a brand new Engine.

The Lack of P5 talk is due to other Atlus games being Persona 4 Dancing All Night Long, Persona Q, Unknown Atlus PS4 Game & also PS Vita game (IT ISNT PERSONA 5), Persona Arena 2, & Persona 4 Golden Anime.

TOZ Is likely Spring or Summer next year also being PS3 Exclusive.

I meant games that will actually be out this year in 2014 on PHYSICAL not 2015 with no DATES.

Such as Dragon Ball Xenoverse which has a unknown 2015 date. which I cant tell or not if this game is Online Only being like a MMO or a 1 on 1 Story Game like Ultimate Tenkiachi was being in a Alt. Story Line.

But for me my last 2015 game is Dragon Age: Inquisition the only difference will be GRAPHICS, also PS3-360 version can still do DIRECT IMPORT.
#42sanjeustPosted 8/25/2014 7:18:16 AM
Possibly The Evil Within.
#43DamnEvilDogPosted 8/25/2014 7:20:09 AM
Kingdom Hearts II.5 for me!
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#44jordan20649Posted 8/25/2014 7:25:06 AM
zell81 posted...
mine will probably be kingdom hearts 2.5
#45SuperXThousandPosted 8/25/2014 7:30:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46AlexTheNextOnePosted 8/25/2014 7:33:19 AM
I am so incredibly hesitant about Dragon Age: Inquisition. I want a new DA:O game so badly, not... the other one.

If I don't pull the trigger on that one, then it'll probably end up being Xillia 2, or that latest Naruto fighting game, the one with a million syllables.
#47mzsylverPosted 8/25/2014 7:35:28 AM
zell81 posted...
mine will probably be kingdom hearts 2.5

Maybe this...
---
Miz Sylver aka ruler of the known universe
cHecK ouT pRiZMaliTY aT http://www.prizmal.com
#48wvnative03Posted 8/25/2014 7:43:04 AM
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix
---
RIP 60gb PS3, December 25th, 2006-July 12th, 2012
#49SuperXThousandPosted 8/25/2014 8:08:53 AM
AlexTheNextOne posted...
I am so incredibly hesitant about Dragon Age: Inquisition. I want a new DA:O game so badly, not... the other one.

If I don't pull the trigger on that one, then it'll probably end up being Xillia 2, or that latest Naruto fighting game, the one with a million syllables.

I wouldn't get it on PS3 lol. wtf is wrong tiyh you people?
#50dragondrive33(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2014 8:08:55 AM
People do not let the past sway you from what is a GOTY Contender, Inquisition, the game is not like Dragon Age 2.

The game is almost like a Brand new IP more than it is a sequel. Everything has been reworked from the ground up from Romance, Combat what I like is the new Dragon Combat fighting Mature & High Dragons are now done like the Vita game Toukiden Age of Demons. Where you have to Destroy the targets Limbs 1 at a time before the Target is finally Destroyed.

Enemy AI is also Smarter. With New Line up Monsters including a New Type of Golem that seems to be made of Sand instead of Stone. Also 2 new Bosses being The Behemoth & also Nightmare.

There is also Factions in Inquisition being The Red Templars & also The Blood Mage Faction called The Venatori they led an assault on Red Cliff Castle. There leader is a Elf called Alexious.

Found out the Qunari MC there Horns in CAC are Optional meaning you can make a Qunari without any horns at all.

Specializations are Overhauled with new ones such as Pyromancer

What I am impressed with is the games Deep Customization, From Sky Hold Castle to the CAC system for the Inquisitor.

Lastly the new Locations such as THE FADE being Overhauled maybe finally we will get to see THE MAKER or THE BLACK CITY.

Also FLEMETH COULD ACTUALLY BE ANDRASTE.