This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need another flash sale to make up for the attack.

#1152theravenPosted 8/25/2014 6:32:17 AM
Rather than Flash sales, I'd prefer if Sony would just put those games on sale for an entire week like they normally do. A 7-day sale is much more convenient than a 2-day sale.
#12DevilTears604Posted 8/25/2014 6:40:47 AM
Here's what you need to do.

Go outside and start putting one foot in front of the other again and again, pushing you in a forward direction. They call this walking. Now, feel your breath go in and out faster and fasterÖ put your hand to your chest and feel that increased rhythm pound against your chest, like a drum beat. Itís called your heart pumping blood through your veins. All that blood is carrying something we call oxygen to every part of your body. The more you walk, the more oxygen your body needsÖ continue this trend for 45 minutes.

Welcome to Exercise! Itís fun!!!

Seriously, man. We can go a day without video games.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#13cheapchipPosted 8/25/2014 7:01:49 AM
I don't need any flash sale. Where is my free game?! :/
---
3DS FC: 1607-2490-2555 ll TSV: 2987
http://tinyurl.com/cheapchip ll http://tinyurl.com/berandal
#14brolynickPosted 8/25/2014 7:02:17 AM
DevilTears604 posted...

Go outside and start putting one foot in front of the other again and again, pushing you in a forward direction. They call this walking. Now, feel your breath go in and out faster and fasterÖ put your hand to your chest and feel that increased rhythm pound against your chest, like a drum beat. Itís called your heart pumping blood through your veins. All that blood is carrying something we call oxygen to every part of your body. The more you walk, the more oxygen your body needsÖ continue this trend for 45 minutes.

45 minutes? Man, that's way too long. What if I just sprint as hard as I can for 30 seconds so I can go back to playing games and eating Doritos a lot sooner?
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#15El_DustinoPosted 8/25/2014 7:10:50 AM
DevilTears604 posted...

A person is sad they missed a sale due to a reason out of their control means they do not exercise. What?
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
AC:NL Dream Address: 5700-3355-4304
#16kingdrake2Posted 8/25/2014 7:25:24 AM
El_Dustino posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

A person is sad they missed a sale due to a reason out of their control means they do not exercise. What?

maybe saturday was his only day off to buy those games.... he couldn't of entered it on sunday because it was late and too tired. monday here he has to go to work again he ****ing missed it.
---
PSN trophy amount atm: 699 bronze, 228 silver, 80 gold, 16 platinum
currently playing: rainbow moon (trophy's and endgame), lego batman 2: DC super heroes
#17theshovellerPosted 8/25/2014 7:39:16 AM
Flash sale is still going on - just bought Tales of Graces F for $10 since I couldn't over the weekend. Use the web store, it should work and still be active for now.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#18AlexTheNextOnePosted 8/25/2014 7:46:01 AM
Fight the good fight, My_Unit. 'Cause we'll all be here worrying about things that are actually important.
#19blackerfire_Posted 8/25/2014 7:50:47 AM
theshoveller posted...
Use the web store, it should work and still be active for now.

Anyone who doesn't use the webstore and relies solely on the PS appstore on their system has no one to blame but themselves for missing out on these deals.
#20NightwishPosted 8/25/2014 7:52:04 AM
kingdrake2 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

maybe saturday was his only day off to buy those games.... he couldn't of entered it on sunday because it was late and too tired. monday here he has to go to work again he ****ing missed it.

If he can troll on gamefaqs he can buy off the web psn store.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
Proud member of the Devils/Islanders Alliance