King Ghost Treasure ** SPOILER **

#1ZEPHYR01Posted 1/22/2008 4:02:51 AM
I'm at lvl 50 when would be a good time to try for the King Ghost's treasure - which I presume is in the Forest of the Dead?
---
Growing old is so darned unappealing until you consider the alternative.
#2Artemicion82Posted 1/22/2008 4:42:51 AM
Yeah, it's in the Forest of the dead but you need the Epistle of the Ghost King item first. It's like a trade thing where you put it into a chest and get real kings treasure from it. I can't remember where the epistle is :/. You don't have to fight some super strong boss in the great forest so don't worry about your level for that. You just have to find the chest, it's beyond a green barrier, just stick to the right when you enter the forest from the main entrance and you should come across it.
-
#3DGenerateKanePosted 1/22/2008 2:22:43 PM
The Epistle or whatever is where you find Guru-Guru, forget what it is called. Think it was a red barrier chest.
---
GtK
Hell has frozen over
#4LordHellmasterPosted 1/22/2008 3:31:25 PM
Epistle of the King Ghost is in the Red Barrier Chest next to the Black Barrier chest. You'll have to beat a four headed serpent but he's a pushover.
#5geminidominoPosted 1/28/2008 8:48:02 AM
Yeah, you should be good to get it as soon as you get the Red Device. Makes the 1000000 gold achievement much easier. :)
---
People who think Sephiroth is the coolest FF villain are the same sort who think Count Dooku was cooler than Darth Vader (ESB)
#6caffaroPosted 1/31/2008 6:48:47 AM
I have the item to trade for ... but I must talk with a sheep in some place, and I'm not finding this sheep!!!! ..

any help?

[]'s

---
Gamertag: Caffaro
- - - > "Master System Forever !!!" < - - -
#7geminidominoPosted 1/31/2008 9:49:39 AM
The sheep in the Forest camp give you hints, but you don't have to trade anything to them.

Get the Epistle in the Exile Forest cave (Red barrier chest) and put it in the transforming chest in the Forest of the Dead (Chest behind the red barrier wall). Out pops the treasure.

---
People who think Sephiroth is the coolest FF villain are the same sort who think Count Dooku was cooler than Darth Vader (ESB)