Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary

#1SabliciousPosted 1/23/2008 6:37:02 AM
Just got the game & I want to know if I should persist with it. The thing is I only want to drive the titular vehicle (^), so...
1. How much does it cost [in-game]?
2. How long in general would it take to accumulate those funds?
3. How does said vehicle stack up?
4. Is it worth acquiring? (...in terms of both game time & MS points)?
---
Official member of The Organisation For the Prohibition Of The Procreation Of Bogans (TOFTPOTPOB).
#2ColWombatPosted 1/23/2008 12:44:39 PM
yes. it's not the best D class (i think that's where it is iirc), but it is one of the fastest (top end) and it's fun. the noble in that pack and the Ferrari GTO are both amazing cars as well.

---
Comparing anyone to [Adolf H.] shows that not only have you absolutely no grasp of history, but it's also a flame, and a TOS violation.
#3SLRvisionPosted 1/25/2008 9:32:48 AM
i have two of them. one red, one black.
i wish it had been the regular countach quatrovalve with dual wings like the one in cannonball run. also, plus you rarely ever see anyone driving one which imo makes it that much cooler.

---
"it is not enough that i succeed, but that all others must fail"
#4ferari575gtcPosted 1/28/2008 8:51:44 AM
I saw one about 5 months ago at the capitol building (in Olympia, WA). I think it was going to a show in Seattle because there was a classic car book inside opened up to its page. By the way, you know you've made it when there is a page in a coffee table book with your car in it.
---
(Yes, I know "ferari" has 3 r's)
#5TheGunGuyPosted 1/29/2008 2:51:59 PM
oh god, cannonball run. brings me back to my frat days...
---
"how long, not long, because what you reap is what you saw"--Rage Against the Machine gt: a crusty dump