---
http://i.imgur.com/TWSMj.png
3 years ago#12
Wow, just reread your post. lol

This was a great game. Sadly, I think you missed it completely =(
3 years ago#13
Oh, this game....
3 years ago#14
Ye, shame it died, lots of people out grew the game, got families, ect. As people move on, games die! Fact of life.
3 years ago#15
Govvy posted...
Ye, shame it died, lots of people out grew the game, got families, ect. As people move on, games die! Fact of life.

=(

Was spark shut down just due to inactivity or did something happen legally?
3 years ago#16
bump
3 years ago#17
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
3 years ago#18
It's amazing to think its almost a new year. The other topics on this board I was posting in 5 years ago.
3 years ago#19
Welcome to 2013!
3 years ago#20
Spark got rebranded and recoded as a browser based game called "Armor Critical" because the owners thought it would help prospective players be able to try out the game faster. It works just as well now on full screen in the browser as it did with the spark or arc clients, although there are some major bugs that need to get worked out. Since in my opinion it's still the greatest game ever, and the bugs don't usually affect the gameplay, they're not a big deal for me. If you try out the game, you'll want to make sure you have your browser and Java fully updated (do it manually just to be sure) and someone in the lobby might have to help you if you're having trouble getting into your first game. After you figure out that first game though you won't have any more problems. On AC (armor critical) I use the name "Fuse" so if you see me around give me a holler (or a PM). The URL to the new website is: http://armorcritical.com/

Hope you enjoy!
  1. Boards
  2. ARC - Attack Retrieve Capture
  3. What ended up happening?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived