wtf? just got this game again...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Unreal Tournament III
  3. wtf? just got this game again...
5 years ago#1
and there is nothing but bot servers CMON stop playing modern crap fare 2 and get back on ut3!!! NOW!!!
---
There are at least 1,500 active volcano's in the world that we know about, and at least 1...... that we don't
5 years ago#2
No one is online?, steam stats say there are 240 players now and there was a peak today of 420. I dont own the game but always wanted because it looks very cool. Now is 9.99 dollars and I'm thinking about getting it. Are you sure it is pretty dead?
5 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#4
nah its not dead you just gotta dig for a decent pinged server with some real players then be sure to favorite it, but this game is way worth the 9.99
---
There are at least 1,500 active volcano's in the world that we know about, and at least 1...... that we don't
5 years ago#5
Well, I coundn't resist and I bought it. It will finish in a couple of hours the 9.5 gigs download. It is sad indeed than people just play halo or modern alwaysthesamefare. I dont get why people dont like variety and this game looks very cool and cost 40 dollars less than MW and with free new content not 12 dollars new content.
5 years ago#6
Haha I got this with the Unreal Deal. It's the only game in the pack that I can't run at all, but I really want to play it. :/

It's sad that there is so little players, CoD always has and will be a terrible series with no depth. Even though I dislike Unreal 2 (which I'm playing ATM), I think it has FAR more depth than CoD. It's so predictable and hasn't changed since the first CoD!

Unreal! <3 The most varied multiplayer in an FPS, ever.
5 years ago#7
I just bought this game, so I'm hoping for a few decent servers, I'm about to hop on btw

I haven't played MW2, but I still play the living hell out of MW, and I have to disagree about always the same. There are a lot of mods, and it's still an extremely active game, and still really fun.
---
LOL Michigan
-=BCS - Sucking the fun out of College Football since 1998=-
5 years ago#8
if you guys are on west coast usa i found a good pinged greed server with real players all the time and im sure they would like some more players
---
  1. Boards
  2. Unreal Tournament III
  3. wtf? just got this game again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived