no one showing up in servers?

#1ExtremeMagnion2Posted 7/4/2010 6:22:34 PM

Hi, i have this game for Steam, and recently, for some weird reason, whenever i join a game, there's no one inside but me :\

now each game says there are players present lik 12/24 or 3/6 etc etc but everytime i join, its just me :|

has anyone else experienced this problem? does anyone know why its doing this??

thanks

#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/11/2010 11:40:26 PM
Are there bots in the servers?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3gold163Posted 7/13/2010 11:44:08 AM

Probably bots. Whenever you see a + sign next to a number, it means all those players are actually bots. There are very few actual people playing the game these days; UT3 is almost dead. There will be maybe 100-150 people playing the game in total on a good day, however.

#4scorpion_greatPosted 8/4/2010 9:02:22 PM

I find that really sad because this is still a great game and not even that old and already people are forgeting about it. What a shame I don't see why it died so quickly.

#5Lethal EndPosted 8/5/2010 7:38:59 PM
Sadly people forgot about this game a week after it came out. Can't really blame them when modders were complaining the engine is to hard and with the game coming with a bug that if you played a custom map the server froze...took them about a month to fix that... Epic forgot people played UT series for the community more so than anything else. Also releasing it around crysis was dumb.