no one showing up in servers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Unreal Tournament III
  3. no one showing up in servers?
5 years ago#1

Hi, i have this game for Steam, and recently, for some weird reason, whenever i join a game, there's no one inside but me :\

now each game says there are players present lik 12/24 or 3/6 etc etc but everytime i join, its just me :|

has anyone else experienced this problem? does anyone know why its doing this??

thanks

5 years ago#2
Are there bots in the servers?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
5 years ago#3

Probably bots. Whenever you see a + sign next to a number, it means all those players are actually bots. There are very few actual people playing the game these days; UT3 is almost dead. There will be maybe 100-150 people playing the game in total on a good day, however.

5 years ago#4

I find that really sad because this is still a great game and not even that old and already people are forgeting about it. What a shame I don't see why it died so quickly.

5 years ago#5
Sadly people forgot about this game a week after it came out. Can't really blame them when modders were complaining the engine is to hard and with the game coming with a bug that if you played a custom map the server froze...took them about a month to fix that... Epic forgot people played UT series for the community more so than anything else. Also releasing it around crysis was dumb.
  1. Boards
  2. Unreal Tournament III
  3. no one showing up in servers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived