How Do You Want Buly 2 To Look?

#1BILMANGUYPosted 10/7/2011 7:48:37 AM
I personally want the same graphics but a bit better than Bully was. Not real like RockStar games now but still "cartoony".

I also want it to be in the same town but this time we can go further out to places. The school could have even got new buildings and extensions and stuff to make it bigger.

add new cliques, NPCs, vehicles, weapons, things to do, chores, jobs, lessons, missions and many, many more things.

What about you peepees?
#2silly_sausagePosted 10/8/2011 8:03:57 PM
For cliques, I'd like to see - Goths, white guys who try to act stereotypically black, Justin Bieber looking wimpy kids, douchebag slacker/skater kids who just hang out and listen to music (imagine, just walking up to a group of them and kicking their radios or whatever, and then running away)

For the main character, I'd like to see a female main, or maybe allow you to choose which gender/race/body shape your character is. Jimmy was too short and fat for my liking, so he could never really look that intimidating.

Maybe, just for fun, a post-credits playable epilogue where you are made a prefect, and you just go round busting the other kids.

Also, kind of stretch, but maybe if Rockstar would go for it, I'd like to see Bully set in the same town, but in a different time period, e.g. the '50s, with all the greasers and stuff, or maybe the '60s/'70s, with all the hippies, or the '90s with all the grungey Kurt Cobain wannabes. I'd wanna play in the '50s myself.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
#3KopeofOnracPosted 10/13/2011 3:31:40 PM
I love this game, but it was a little too short for me. Maybe you could play all the way through school in the sequel, like in Mana Khemia, instead of just one school year.
#4revert2manualPosted 10/25/2011 12:19:23 PM
Rockstar games all have the same kind of stylized realism, and I'm sure Bully 2 will be the same deal.

As for the setting, I can't get the idea of a Bully set in college/university out of my head, but another one with kids would be cool too. I'm definitely behind a female protagonist, but that probably won't happen.
#5CrippledPizzaPosted 11/1/2011 3:41:33 PM
I don' really care where or what happens; I just want it to HAPPEN. But if I could pick, I'd love to play as James' and Zoe's kid, going through the same school with new cliques. Maybe some flashbacks, more of an open world.
#6CrippledPizzaPosted 11/1/2011 3:41:46 PM
I don' really care where or what happens; I just want it to HAPPEN. But if I could pick, I'd love to play as James' and Zoe's kid, going through the same school with new cliques. Maybe some flashbacks, more of an open world.
#7KopeofOnracPosted 11/2/2011 10:21:25 PM
A female protagonist is an interesting idea, but girls bully in very different ways from boys. Boys bully by fighting, and that's a video game staple. Girls bully with backhanded compliments, social exclusion, or like that book in "Means Girls," etc. It would be a unique challenge to translate that into a video game. I suppose Rockstar could just put a boy bully in a skirt, name her Nancy, and call the game Bully 2, but I don't think it would be believable.