This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Boosting for pretty much all multi achiements.

#1GuideToTheDarkPosted 5/5/2012 1:38:26 AM
I tried getting everything legitimately. I keep getting disconnected or kicked when I have a clear lead.

So, is anyone up for this?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.
#2Ajd44Posted 5/5/2012 9:49:59 AM
How about you start playing ranked instead of players matches? :)
#3GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 6:53:00 PM
I can't seem to find one that'll let me in. Maybe it has to do with the free dlc, which for some reason won't download properly, idunno.

Still, can you help?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.
#4kytryokPosted 5/7/2012 12:36:38 PM
Gamtertag= Deimos angel
#5GuideToTheDark(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 1:32:34 PM
When are you good?
---
#6TheJustinBieberPosted 5/7/2012 6:35:25 PM
If you are getting kicked, you are playing Player Matches. The kills you obtained have not been counting towards your achievement. You need to play Ranked Matches. If you can't join any, it's probably because they have filled up before you were able to join. Not many games are hosted, so people always rush towards matches that are almost filled. Best solution - Host. It gives you an advantage in-game plus it ensures that the game won't end due to a quitter.

Also, the DLC maps are Bullet Marsh, Raven Down, Subway, Garden, Process, and Old Bones, so if you can't download the DLC for whatever reason, stay away from them.