Damn this boards dead, we need Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on PSP

#1YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 4/30/2009 8:37:59 PM
or another MK game.

Sad thing is they could have put Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on PSP the same time, it came out instead of Unchained, maybe we wouldnt have been in this bad situation and have such a horrible MK game, if Midway had a brain.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon came out the same time this game came out, surely they could have made that game PSP instead and plus it would have saved them SOMETHING!

I mean hell it has all the characters up to this point in MK series but nooooooooooooo! we get lame ass SHREDDER SUB ZERO instead. His alternate costume sucks major ass in this game.

I'm sorry but I like Sub Zeros other costume better, way better.

I'm more like what you would call a Sub Zero original.

I mean his alternate costume should have been just like how Scorpions alternate costume is, NOT BALD HEAD MAN!

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy from PS1 on PSP but that still does not satisfy my taste.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon needs to be ON PSP DAMMIT! Maybe be called Mortal Kombat Damnation OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm good.

Goes well with Unchained.
#2flowersjfPosted 5/3/2009 5:40:05 AM

YAMI_ANUBIS_X posted...
or another MK game.

Sad thing is they could have put Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on PSP the same time, it came out instead of Unchained, maybe we wouldnt have been in this bad situation and have such a horrible MK game, if Midway had a brain.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon came out the same time this game came out, surely they could have made that game PSP instead and plus it would have saved them SOMETHING!

I mean hell it has all the characters up to this point in MK series but nooooooooooooo! we get lame ass SHREDDER SUB ZERO instead. His alternate costume sucks major ass in this game.

I'm sorry but I like Sub Zeros other costume better, way better.

I'm more like what you would call a Sub Zero original.

I mean his alternate costume should have been just like how Scorpions alternate costume is, NOT BALD HEAD MAN!

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy from PS1 on PSP but that still does not satisfy my taste.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon needs to be ON PSP DAMMIT! Maybe be called Mortal Kombat Damnation OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm good.

Goes well with Unchained.

I don't think it would have been possible to put all of those characters onto the PSP yet alone that huge Konquest mode.