Building a strong Anna. Need help on decent/good tools for every situation

#1xOmniCloudxPosted 6/30/2010 8:52:29 PM
Basically, I decided to have a thread for Anna which lists all her good tools for just about every situation. Credit is always given where it is due. My main thread with this is on deebo's site at the link is below. It's still developing obviously but I think we're making good progress. TZ didn't even have a thread like this (and barely any of the few Anna threads there were up to date there anyway. Plus most TZ guys are asses and rather not deal with them). If you have anything to share please contribute in this topic. Credit is always given where credit is due. Thanks in advance guys.

http://tekkennation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5135&p=224768#p224768
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#2xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 9:10:48 PM
This includes dos and don'ts for character match ups as well.
---
#3mcflubbinPosted 6/30/2010 9:25:55 PM
Very nice guide so far. I was just sort of skimming it, and I noticed that in the section where is says "Bounds", I believe there is a mistake. It says "d/b+", but without any other notations, so I'm not sure exactly what that's supposed to mean. Not sure if that's helpful at all...... =/
---
You gotta respect someone who ravaged the entire land and took thousands of lives for a piece of shortcake.
<(^.^<)(>^.^)>
#4xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 11:24:03 PM
I didn't realize that. It's supposed to be d/b+1. Thanks for that.
---
#5xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 11:57:02 PM
Anyone know where to find her frame data?
---
#6xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 5:53:51 AM
Found her frame data here:
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d/%a5 ... d%b5%bbTBR

But a good deal of it is in Japanese so I can't make out all of it. For the most part the notation they use is the in game one and the numeric spacing notation. Anyone know Japanese well enough to help translate or know anybody who can help? I would greatly appreciate it.
---
#7KNITEMAREXPosted 7/1/2010 6:54:24 AM
Woah man nice guide, very, very detailed

I'll try and help out with the frame data

Firstly, your link is too long for GFaqs so it didn't work, I shortened it

Anna's frame data: http://tinyurl.com/36hwoce

Column 1 = Move name
Column 2 = Notation*
Column 3 = High, Mid, Low
Column 4 = Damage
Column 5 = Move speed in frames
Column 6 = Frames on block
Column 7 = Frames on hit
Column 8 = Frames on counter hit
Column 9 = Notes, which are at the bottom... I can't read the notes

* For anyone that doesn't know, the numbers represent direction on a keypad, 6 = f, 2 = d, 236 = qcf, etc.

As for inputs, LP = 1, RP = 2, LK = 3, RK = 4, WP = 1+2, WK = 3+4
#8xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 7:56:59 AM
Woah man nice guide, very, very detailed

Thanks. Anything you think I should add? I saw a thread on TZ that was dedicated to wall carry but personally I think such a category is useless since before long you'll know everyone's wall carry options well enough.

I'll try and help out with the frame data

Firstly, your link is too long for GFaqs so it didn't work, I shortened it

Thanks for that but GameFAQS doesn't seem to like the site you posted. Even when I just wrote the name without .com or anything it said I would be on grounds for account banning if kept it in the post. Did they tell you that as well? If so delete that post and I'll just go about another way of linking the original page.No need to jeopardize your account.

Ah I didn't realize that. Thanks for the update.

Column 1 = Move name
Column 2 = Notation*
Column 3 = High, Mid, Low
Column 4 = Damage
Column 5 = Move speed in frames
Column 6 = Frames on block
Column 7 = Frames on hit
Column 8 = Frames on counter hit
Column 9 = Notes, which are at the bottom... I can't read the notes

Thanks for that legend. I couldn't make out what every column was for.

* For anyone that doesn't know, the numbers represent direction on a keypad, 6 = f, 2 = d, 236 = qcf, etc.

As for inputs, LP = 1, RP = 2, LK = 3, RK = 4, WP = 1+2, WK = 3+4

That I got, which made it easy to understand everything listed under that but, some things are still listed with only Japanese characters. The thread below translated some of the Japanese words though we're still not sure if we got the characters for supercharge right or if it's something else. I'm also waiting for a response from a poster named woolong who says he's translated a good deal of the spreadsheet and made it so everyone could update it.

http://tekkennation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4266

---
#9xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 8:12:03 AM
I might as well post it. As KNITEMAREX said, for the number notation, look at your keyboard if you're typing off a computer and not a laptop and it should look like the model below. Every number represents a direction with the center being neutral. The numbers in corners represent the diagnol motions like u/f and d/b while the numbers inbetween the diagnols represent the motions like b and f. Hope this legend helps you guys.

4N6

---
#10xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 8:15:52 AM
He just linked me to the spread sheet but I can also send it as an email if anyone wants it. If the spreadsheet doesn't work just reload the page and it should come up eventually. If you're still having problems getting it to come up let me know.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao0AAoiYPPpfdC1seko1bXpHOVhvdXNuSFM2Y3Y0VGc&hl=en&authkey=CP6v7XU#gid=0
---