Special auras help

#1The_DarkDragonPosted 5/15/2012 9:28:34 AM
Ok I've had this game since day one, and I have yet to get one of the special auras.

I know you got to get them from the roulette, but I've had no joy. Is there a trick that anyone has learned?
---
www.techpedition.com
#2faqbakaPosted 5/15/2012 11:24:23 AM
you mean the rage effects. honestly, they're not worth the time it takes to get them. but if you have the time and patience, then by all means, read on.

you get 1 rage effect by getting a line of treasure chest in the SUPER Roulette mini game.

you get the SUPER Roulette mini game by getting a LUCKY in the regular Roulette mini game.

You get a regular Roulette mini game after a match where your life bar glows red or blue (depending if you're 1P or 2P). Your life bar only glows in Arcade, Ranked, and Ghost Battle modes. I recommend you use Ghost Battle (1round, 30sec). The very first time your lifebar starts glowing will be on your 10th match. Afterwards, it'll be on every 40th match onwards. so if you've missed your first chance, just keep fighting and you'll eventually get another.

when you see that your lifebar is glowing, exit to the main menu. your game will save. the next time you fight in Arcade, Ranked, or Ghost, your lifebar will still be glowing for the next fight.

***Here's how you exploit the system to maximize your chances***

On the match that your lifebar is glowing, win and try to get a LUCKY in the regular Roulette which will then bring you into SUPER Roulette. If you do not get a LUCKY, quit the game. DO NOT EXIT TO THE MAIN MENU. Reload the game repeat. Your glowing lifebar will remain and you can try again. Do this until you hit a LUCKY.

Durring SUPER Roulette, you may get lucky and get a line of treasure chest for your first rage item. but that's not your goal. what you want is to get multiple lines of EXTRA. what EXTRA does is that it increases the additional matches that your lifebar will glow. multiple lines will get you around an extra 10 to 20 matches. That is what we're aiming for. if you only get the treasure chest, you'll get the rage item but you'll have to wait 40 matches until you get another chance. If you did not get multiple EXTRAs, quit the game. DO NOT EXIT TO THE MAIN MENU. Reload the game and repeat.

Once you've gotten multiple lines of EXTRA (5max), continue to the next match. From there, pause the game and return to the main menu so that your game will save. the next time you go into battle, your life bar will remain glowing for the next 10-20 matches.

Use those 10-20 matches to try and get your rage items in SUPER Roulette. Keep trying until you do. You can even get more EXTRAs. Once you've gotten your item, exit to the main menu to save. Hopefully you should still have some matches left over to repeat the process.

If you go through all your matches without getting a rage item, quit your game. DO NOT EXIT TO THE MAIN MENU. Reload your game. when you go back into battle, you will still have your 10-20 chances. Repeat until you get all the rage items.

The first rage item will be BLACK. the next will be WHITE. then, YELLOW. then, ICE. then, LIGHTNING. and finaly FIRE. Once you have them, they can be equipped in the Customization menu.

you have a 1/4 chance of getting a LUCKY. then you have a 5/32 chance of getting a rage item in SUPER roulette. So the chances of you getting an item after each match is 5/128. or roughly 3.90625%. That's why the goal is to get as many attemtps as you can.

do note that you only get the rage item for the character you are currently using. If you want them for other characters, you'll have to repeat the whole process for them.

GOOD LUCK.
#3faqbakaPosted 5/15/2012 12:47:48 PM
Whoops... my stats are wrong.

it's actually 1/4 to get LUCKY and 5/64 to get the rage item from SUPER roulette. therefore you only have 5/256 chance or 1.953125% per attempt.

so considering you have 10 straight roulette chances, you'll have less than 20% chance of getting just 1 rage item throughout the run.
#4The_DarkDragon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 8:54:32 AM
Thanks for the info. Honestly didn't know they were just rage auras. Yeah not worth the time.
---
www.techpedition.com
#5krazyninjaman3Posted 5/18/2012 9:52:00 AM
Honestly, they are worth the time. Honestly you are not worth the time. Don't say that again.
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
#6aataruPosted 5/19/2012 2:53:43 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Honestly, they are worth the time. Honestly you are not worth the time. Don't say that again.

OMG why are there so many douchebags on this forum? Shut up. It's a ***ing forum. He can say what he wants.
#7krazyninjaman3Posted 5/19/2012 3:03:28 PM
aataru posted...
OMG why are there so many douchebags on this forum? Shut up. It's a ***ing forum. He can say what he wants.

WHy? Because no one asked you, thats why!

Who the hell do you guys think you are talking about whats worth the time or not! It sickens me to the bone. Im embarassed on your behalf. Why do i even bother?
---
#8aataruPosted 5/19/2012 11:45:10 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
aataru posted...

WHy? Because no one asked you, thats why!

Who the hell do you guys think you are talking about whats worth the time or not! It sickens me to the bone. Im embarassed on your behalf. Why do i even bother?

Good point. Try not bothering.
#9krazyninjaman3Posted 5/20/2012 4:21:28 AM
I mean first off, they get the word wrong. Its not auras, its rage.

Second; only the TRUE tekken players go for the rage effects, me being one of them of course.

Third, i dont have time for you people that are not true tekkeners. i hate how this board is so full of fakes and posers acting like they are hardcore.
---
#10aataruPosted 5/20/2012 4:59:11 PM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
I mean first off, they get the word wrong. Its not auras, its rage.

Second; only the TRUE tekken players go for the rage effects, me being one of them of course.

Third, i dont have time for you people that are not true tekkeners. i hate how this board is so full of fakes and posers acting like they are hardcore.

LOL