Water Tanks in Uhra Sewers (Spoilers)

#1Asia SkylyPosted 2/21/2008 4:52:18 PM
There is a glowing item in the middle water tank in the Uhra sewers. I cannot get to it. I tried a few combinations lifting and lowering the water gates, but to no avail.

Can someone explain this puzzle to me please?

Disk 3 with Seth and Tolten
---
Lady Astor: "Winston, if I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "Nancy, if I were your husband I'd drink it."
#2PaullPosted 2/21/2008 4:53:36 PM
i've numbered the gates 1, 2 and 3 based left to right from the direction you approach the puzzle. first empty it by opening 1 and 2 and closing 3. then close 1 and 2, open 3, close 3, and open 2.
#3C_OniPosted 2/21/2008 4:53:38 PM
Back Alley Sewers (shut north gate, open south gate and middle gate, close middle and south gate, open north gate, close north gate, open middle gate, climb down ladder to get item)
#4Asia Skyly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2008 4:54:05 PM
Nevermind I got it.
---
Lady Astor: "Winston, if I were your wife I'd put poison in your coffee."
Winston Churchill: "Nancy, if I were your husband I'd drink it."
#5MeghiddoPosted 2/21/2008 4:55:28 PM
first open all but far left. then close far right, trapping water between far left and right. then close middle. then open far left letting half the water drain, then reclose far left. then open middle which will make that trappped watre fill the two slots halfway each, floating it to the mid platyform. I am typping thiis from emmeory but I think it is right. you get the idea though
---
True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing - Socrates
Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens - Jimi Hendrix {} XBL MattJK2983
#6leingod41Posted 2/21/2008 4:56:05 PM
Make it so that one of the two areas in the canal are full of water. Then open the middle canal gate. This will spread the water and lower it by half. Then drop down and it will be floating on a crate on level with the grate that you walk on.
---
My Xbox 360 just doesn't know when to die.