Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

User Info: grayfox_755

grayfox_755
9 years ago#1
Yeah I just got to numara, I was wondering if there was a weapon shop, I still have the default weapons and they, well, kinda suck.
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

User Info: BMTeliko

BMTeliko
9 years ago#2
Theres a weapon shop and item shop on Main street
Currently Playing- XB360: Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, COD4

User Info: Zombie_Dragon

Zombie_Dragon
9 years ago#3
lol

Yeah, there's a weapon shop in the back room of the first building on the lower right street from the square.

You need a password which is found in the art salon right across the road from that.
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.

grayfox_755
9 years ago#4
You mean the place where the old lady needs something from the crimson forest?
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

User Info: Zombie_Dragon

Zombie_Dragon
9 years ago#5
No, the place with the big sculpture thing right in the middle of the room and 5 or 6 people standing around, it's one screen over from the towns square.
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.

grayfox_755
9 years ago#6
Oh, alright, I found it. Thanks. Woulda missed it if I didn't ask here.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived