Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)
7 years ago#1
Yeah I just got to numara, I was wondering if there was a weapon shop, I still have the default weapons and they, well, kinda suck.
---
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
7 years ago#2
Theres a weapon shop and item shop on Main street
---
Currently Playing- XB360: Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, COD4
7 years ago#3
lol

Yeah, there's a weapon shop in the back room of the first building on the lower right street from the square.

You need a password which is found in the art salon right across the road from that.
---
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.
7 years ago#4
You mean the place where the old lady needs something from the crimson forest?
---
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
7 years ago#5
No, the place with the big sculpture thing right in the middle of the room and 5 or 6 people standing around, it's one screen over from the towns square.
---
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.
7 years ago#6
Oh, alright, I found it. Thanks. Woulda missed it if I didn't ask here.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived