Weapon shop around numara (disk 1)

#1grayfox_755Posted 2/24/2008 12:48:32 AM
Yeah I just got to numara, I was wondering if there was a weapon shop, I still have the default weapons and they, well, kinda suck.
---
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
#2BMTelikoPosted 2/24/2008 12:50:06 AM
Theres a weapon shop and item shop on Main street
---
Currently Playing- XB360: Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, COD4
#3Zombie_DragonPosted 2/24/2008 12:50:30 AM
lol

Yeah, there's a weapon shop in the back room of the first building on the lower right street from the square.

You need a password which is found in the art salon right across the road from that.
---
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.
#4grayfox_755(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 12:55:46 AM
You mean the place where the old lady needs something from the crimson forest?
---
"And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"
#5Zombie_DragonPosted 2/24/2008 12:57:25 AM
No, the place with the big sculpture thing right in the middle of the room and 5 or 6 people standing around, it's one screen over from the towns square.
---
So many twerps online hiding behind anonymity, talking smack, how silent they would be if their identity was revealed.
#6grayfox_755(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 1:00:44 AM
Oh, alright, I found it. Thanks. Woulda missed it if I didn't ask here.
---