Treasure Trove: What the Primaguide is missing

#1Berny18Posted 3/12/2008 1:46:41 AM
I used the Prima Guide and got Treasure Trove inside the Great Staff. From my experience, the Prima Guide has every treasure EXCEPT:

.) 24 Treasures under the sea

.) Tablet fragment in sorcererīs shrine (roll boulder on elevator)

.) the 19th crystal fragment in sorcererīs shrine

.) Exchanging all three tablet fragment in numara artist house

.) A Mana Potion in Burning Caves (Boss room, return after boss fight)

.) A sidequest in numara AFTER obtaining the white boa (talk to the children, the cat girl should be standing with them)

.) Treasures in Gongoraīs lab: 2 Chests (one is barely visible, at the back of the room) and 1 item on the table

And do not forget to get every treasure hunt, every invisible treasure and every royal seal.

---
Born to play RPGs - Forced to work
Now playing: Lost Odyssey
#2TentakelPosted 3/12/2008 8:35:16 AM
Can you miss items for the TT achievement or is any missable item available at the auction house at the end of disc 4?
#3Super__HippiePosted 3/12/2008 8:43:28 AM
I was under the impression the Achievement only related to chests, not hidden items.
---
---
---
#4Berny18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 9:07:09 AM
Since i never needed the auction house i do not know for sure.

According to a sticky, two spells are permanently missable (there are only two opportunities to buy them).

---
Born to play RPGs - Forced to work
Now playing: Lost Odyssey
#5soulrend1Posted 3/16/2008 5:39:43 PM
Okay, I haven't started this game yet, but I do have the strategy guide, and I was hoping to get through it with the guide and info from GameFaqs that the guide is missing. So my question is, as far as everyone knows, are these all that is missing from the guide?
Also, will I be able to understand these treasures like "24 treasures from the sea" when I get to them, or is it a bit more descriptive than that, sorry, some of the treasures listed I just don't understand. And also, are those in sequential order. Thanks a lot for any help. Sorry if I come across as naggy, just wanna have a descriptive guide about items missing from the guide so i can get 1000/1000, haha.
---
Anyone for Doomsday?
#6tag101Posted 3/16/2008 5:57:25 PM

soulrend1 posted...
Okay, I haven't started this game yet, but I do have the strategy guide, and I was hoping to get through it with the guide and info from GameFaqs that the guide is missing. So my question is, as far as everyone knows, are these all that is missing from the guide?
Also, will I be able to understand these treasures like "24 treasures from the sea" when I get to them, or is it a bit more descriptive than that, sorry, some of the treasures listed I just don't understand. And also, are those in sequential order.

Yeah, what Berny wrote is everything that is missing. But I have the guide and I still missed 3 things out of the guide. The under water thing is basically hug the coastline underwater; there is a map of the underwater somewhere in the forums, but for some reason the mods are/were? removing it when ppl were posting a link to it. and the Achievment is for every item wheter it be in a pot, on a vine or sparkling on the ground.

#7Admiral_deLoreiPosted 3/16/2008 5:57:25 PM
This looks to be about it. The two permanently-missable spells are Shieldus and Barricadus, available first on the boatride over to the Experimental Staff at the shop, and then in Gohtza. After that, they aren't available anymore (as far as I know. They may be available at the Gohtza shop on disc 4).
---
History really does repeat itself. I'm learning the same things now that I did in 3rd grade!
#8BurtonBoarder7Posted 3/16/2008 6:11:49 PM
what and where are these tablets? I have done everything in the game but get treasure trove and fought gongora yet.
#9soulrend1Posted 3/16/2008 6:46:23 PM
Bump for those who need it, someone should make this a sticky or compile all the info into one post and make it a sticky, i'm curious about the tablets too, thx.
---
Anyone for Doomsday?
#10CrimsonWing321Posted 3/16/2008 9:57:02 PM
where's the 19th Crystal Fragment specifically located in the Sorceress's Shrine?