how do i use a dragon seed or a felvine?

#1PSOGuy25Posted 3/4/2008 7:43:52 PM
---
"Somebody call me a donkey and get me to a manger."
- Reverend Mother Sister Mary Regina, "Nunsense"
#2VenomousKratosPosted 3/4/2008 9:41:29 PM
you cant really use Felvine. its something you carry in case you run into Melynx ( The black cats) when they try to rob you, they take felvine instead....<.< its in the item description...

and as per Dragon seed i know its used for gunner ammo. aside from that i have no idea..
---
AbSoLute ZerO: THE only Mystic Knight Ice Lance in the Pants that I know of
#3BodmhorPosted 3/5/2008 7:01:39 AM
A fun use of dragon seeds is with a piscine liver and alchemy suit/guide to top up your power extracts (and thus MJs) as a quick side bonus on any desert quest. A cephalos is 20% of the HP of a Gypy or 10% of a hard gypy, and the liver carve is 60% on low end Cephs, cf 20% for the extract on low end Gypys. Think this is the main reason that the carry limit is a miserly 2. This is the easiest route to MJs beyond feline kitchen gifts/treasure hunting rewards (forget which zone gives them for low end scores).

Dragon seeds are also needed for battle S & U hats.

Felvines are a waste of space. Just inhumanely dispatch any would be thieves!
#4PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2008 6:49:52 PM
ive noticed that even w/ a felvine, the cats will randomly steal items, whether its felvine or not. it doesnt keep em from stealin important things, so it is a waste of space. i am just gonna sell em then.

i was curious about the dragon seed, bcuz i dont think i had anyting yet to mix it w/.

also how does one creat a barrel bomb? i have found bomb components while using a sap plant w/ a stone, but i dont have anyway to use w/ a barrel, so far all ive seen is makin dung bombs.

btw, did they remove the dung ammo? i noticed in MH you could combine huskberry and dung to get the dung shot, but when i tried it on freedom it wouldnt let me.
---
"Somebody call me a donkey and get me to a manger."
- Reverend Mother Sister Mary Regina, "Nunsense"
#5KythosPosted 3/9/2008 8:17:19 PM
Barrel bomb is gunpowder+ large barrel or small barrel.
---
It's obvious Jesus was black. He liked gospel, called everyone his brother, and couldn't get a fair trial.
#6ZangpaktoPosted 3/15/2008 5:11:42 AM
ive noticed that even w/ a felvine, the cats will randomly steal items, whether its felvine or not. it doesnt keep em from stealin important things, so it is a waste of space. i am just gonna sell em then.

Well I've never had anything stolen from me other than felvine when I carried it and ran into them.... your sure you didn't lose it to a Gyp? Or ran out? as Gyp's can also steal items and felvine doesn't affect them...
---
One of first users here, yet only bothered to make account now :P
#7silentKOPosted 3/15/2008 10:06:52 AM
dragon seeds are used to make gunner ammo by combining dragon seed with large bone husk.... makes Dragon S
---
If it doesn't require skill, then everyone is good. Thus, requiring skill to kill them. So, every game requires skill.