how do i use a dragon seed or a felvine?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom
  3. how do i use a dragon seed or a felvine?

User Info: PSOGuy25

PSOGuy25
8 years ago#1
---
"Somebody call me a donkey and get me to a manger."
- Reverend Mother Sister Mary Regina, "Nunsense"

User Info: VenomousKratos

VenomousKratos
8 years ago#2
you cant really use Felvine. its something you carry in case you run into Melynx ( The black cats) when they try to rob you, they take felvine instead....<.< its in the item description...

and as per Dragon seed i know its used for gunner ammo. aside from that i have no idea..
AbSoLute ZerO: THE only Mystic Knight Ice Lance in the Pants that I know of

User Info: Bodmhor

Bodmhor
8 years ago#3
A fun use of dragon seeds is with a piscine liver and alchemy suit/guide to top up your power extracts (and thus MJs) as a quick side bonus on any desert quest. A cephalos is 20% of the HP of a Gypy or 10% of a hard gypy, and the liver carve is 60% on low end Cephs, cf 20% for the extract on low end Gypys. Think this is the main reason that the carry limit is a miserly 2. This is the easiest route to MJs beyond feline kitchen gifts/treasure hunting rewards (forget which zone gives them for low end scores).

Dragon seeds are also needed for battle S & U hats.

Felvines are a waste of space. Just inhumanely dispatch any would be thieves!

User Info: PSOGuy25

PSOGuy25
8 years ago#4
ive noticed that even w/ a felvine, the cats will randomly steal items, whether its felvine or not. it doesnt keep em from stealin important things, so it is a waste of space. i am just gonna sell em then.

i was curious about the dragon seed, bcuz i dont think i had anyting yet to mix it w/.

also how does one creat a barrel bomb? i have found bomb components while using a sap plant w/ a stone, but i dont have anyway to use w/ a barrel, so far all ive seen is makin dung bombs.

btw, did they remove the dung ammo? i noticed in MH you could combine huskberry and dung to get the dung shot, but when i tried it on freedom it wouldnt let me.
"Somebody call me a donkey and get me to a manger."
- Reverend Mother Sister Mary Regina, "Nunsense"

User Info: Kythos

Kythos
8 years ago#5
Barrel bomb is gunpowder+ large barrel or small barrel.
It's obvious Jesus was black. He liked gospel, called everyone his brother, and couldn't get a fair trial.

User Info: Zangpakto

Zangpakto
8 years ago#6
ive noticed that even w/ a felvine, the cats will randomly steal items, whether its felvine or not. it doesnt keep em from stealin important things, so it is a waste of space. i am just gonna sell em then.

Well I've never had anything stolen from me other than felvine when I carried it and ran into them.... your sure you didn't lose it to a Gyp? Or ran out? as Gyp's can also steal items and felvine doesn't affect them...
One of first users here, yet only bothered to make account now :P

User Info: silentKO

silentKO
8 years ago#7
dragon seeds are used to make gunner ammo by combining dragon seed with large bone husk.... makes Dragon S
If it doesn't require skill, then everyone is good. Thus, requiring skill to kill them. So, every game requires skill.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Freedom
  3. how do i use a dragon seed or a felvine?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived