Still Alive

#21D_D_TinkPosted 1/5/2013 11:13:39 AM
RX_Zr0 posted...
D_D_Tink posted...
just picked this up recently i love it. nice and fresh because I started with MHF2. Its nice. I got into Bowgunning.

Don't listen to this guy. He cheats all the time and stinks at Monster Hunter. Can't even beat a Kut-Ku without cheating. CHEATER!

Dont listen to this guy I watxhed him get whooped by a Cephadrome.
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull
#22jedgar33797Posted 1/8/2013 2:33:11 AM
Got a bit further, Rathalos is a cake walk by this point. I'm really into this game, my girl left me I lost my job. I have dreams that I'm hunting in a cave full of Vespoids and I'm carving nothing but wyvern ruby's.
---
XBL / PSN: jedgar33797
Helping people rage quit since 11/26/08
#23RX_Zr0Posted 1/8/2013 5:49:49 AM
D_D_Tink posted...
RX_Zr0 posted...
D_D_Tink posted...
just picked this up recently i love it. nice and fresh because I started with MHF2. Its nice. I got into Bowgunning.

Don't listen to this guy. He cheats all the time and stinks at Monster Hunter. Can't even beat a Kut-Ku without cheating. CHEATER!

Don't listen to this guy. He lost 60 wyvern fangs. And 3 well-done steaks!
#24D_D_TinkPosted 1/8/2013 11:44:03 PM
RX_Zr0 posted...
D_D_Tink posted...
RX_Zr0 posted...
D_D_Tink posted...

Don't listen to this guy. He lost 60 wyvern fangs. And 3 well-done steaks!

you didnt need them anyways! youre not a gunner! shouldnt you be mining machalites? also this is the freedom 1 board
freedom 1
not portable 3rd
not portable 3rd
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull
#25fuzzball01Posted 1/12/2013 10:16:01 PM
CHILDREN. BE QUIET. GEEZ. NONE OF US CARE.
---
Don't rush me, I'm thinking.
#26Hydra1988Posted 1/15/2013 6:07:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27fuzzball01Posted 1/22/2013 5:29:43 AM
...You guys know I was joking, right? Didn't mean to kill the first topic over 3 posts in a year.
---
#28D_D_TinkPosted 1/22/2013 10:24:44 AM
Im just disappointed in the lack of armor skills on sets of armor. Im slowly making my way to high rank and through the village quests with the HBG which i am really enjoying.
---
#29fuzzball01Posted 1/28/2013 3:48:53 AM
The higher ranked armors trade higher defense for less skills. So once you learn to predict and dodge, and armor isn't needed, you can use the lower tier stuff and get more skills at once
---
#30D_D_TinkPosted 2/5/2013 2:20:33 PM
Dont let it die!
---