Question

#1seanstromanPosted 1/4/2013 2:40:37 PM
I've been wanting to get this game but i've never played a monster hunter game so i was wondering can i play online with a normal wifi connection? And if not is it possible to just play offline without any kind of connection?
#2RX_Zr0Posted 1/4/2013 8:15:10 PM
To play this online you would need Ad-Hoc Party (a PS3 App thing) which requires the PS3 to use wired connection. There are other ways to play online such as X-Link Kai, but I don't know how they work. You can play this entire game offline if you want, but you'll probably be playing alone. Unless you can find a friend nearby who plays it. Then you can use Ad Hoc to play. Be warned though, as Ad Hoc has extremely short range (you might already know this so ignore this if you do). I would recommend Ad-Hoc Party if you have a PS3.

That's about all I know. Let me know if you need me to explain something better. Hopefully someone who knows more will answer you on here too.
#3fuzzball01Posted 1/12/2013 10:17:28 PM
You could try to set up x-link kai, but I forgot what to do, so you would need to either google it, or look at the back of the board for some kind of instructions
---
Don't rush me, I'm thinking.
#4Hydra1988Posted 1/15/2013 6:00:10 PM
If you want to play and have access to ad hoc party send me a psn friend request Lothos_Shade is my psn name