Stuck please help! Cant get past Mission 6

#1skiny_crxPosted 2/16/2008 10:58:50 AM

Hey everyone, how u doing?

Was doing ok in the game but i have now been stuck on one mission, mission 6,

I've got the wing talisman, and can jump high where there is that red light, I have broken through the painting of the old man i nthe really big castle, go throught the torture room, and i keep getting stuck on the tunnel, i can get back up fine, jusy dont know where to go.

I go back and end up where those statues are where you punch them and they move (???), im just going round and and round and round, been to the masters bedroom, all the way back through all the snow, back to the mines.

Can someone please help me out

#2skiny_crx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 11:03:48 AM

I have had the fight with the big swords, and got extra nero powers where he tunrs into devil or something,

But from there i go back to the castle, and I dont know where to go.

At the beginning of the misison it said something like :

Realise your true powers or something.

Can someone please help me out here?

Cause it gets really boring when your stuck on one level.

#3Duality26Posted 2/16/2008 11:09:24 AM
After you beat Agnus and get DT jump back up the shaft with the wing talisman and exit that entire section of the map where Sanctuses picture is. Then go in either the left or right door and head back into the area with the waterfall. You should have lowered the bridge on your way back up then cross. I cant give names of the specific areas since im not playing right now.

Hope i helped, gl
#4skiny_crx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 11:24:29 AM

Sorry havent got a clue what your telling me to do and where to go,

If you cant remember, could you try describe the place?

Are you talking about the picture of the old man? which you ripped through with the light?

Went back there, been through all the doors, even went back to the place where you had a fight with a big frog and some naked ladies!

Please someone help me

Im getting really annoyed

#5GrimyoukaiPosted 2/16/2008 11:27:58 AM
Had the same problem myself. Go back to the main room. Jump up to the area with the big picture of the Priest guy and take either door. Then run all the way to the door and you'll see a big ass light pole. Go to it, and the bridge will be there.
#6skiny_crx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 11:35:27 AM

You just keep going round and round and round!

I have been through every door.

So I need to go back to the area where the picture is of the old man in the castle, then where the coffin is there are doors on either side, and you can go to the top floor but thats just long, if you take either door you end up in masters room or dining room, or that tunnel sort place, where you fight with those ugly beasts, and floating animals.

Been past all the place where you gotta take the statue past the fire to get through, Ive done all that.

Beaten the swords, spoke to some black guy with glasses. went out the castle in the snow, in the mines, I can see some sort of bridge in the snow, but its broken, cant go there.

Never seen no waterfall,

What room do i need to go in and where do i need to go?

Where fill I find the waterfall?

Is it near the red shining thing on top of the coffin?

#7BlackwaterPark1Posted 2/16/2008 11:41:51 AM
In the main room take a door on the right side of the 1st floor(not ground) and follow along the balcony. At least I think it's that door, it will take you to the outside area where you get attacked by Frosts. Go through the door at the end, down the stairs and across the bridge.
---
Now playing - Devil May Cry 4, Phantasy Star II, Endless Ocean, Hitman Blood Money
#8skiny_crx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 11:52:04 AM

Ok, But I have been outside, where yu get attacked by those ice monsters, and beaten them, go to the end, and there is another door, which takes you back, but just on the other side, then you get attacked again, and you can go back inside where you come from but just on the other side.

I have been to the graveyard aswell where you are also attacked, broken the graves, gone up the stairs in some house, dont know if its the same please,

Been to the courtyard (outside)!

Dont know where to go, no hints,

#9Fenix FrenzyPosted 2/16/2008 11:58:52 AM
"Ok, But I have been outside, where yu get attacked by those ice monsters, and beaten them, go to the end, and there is another door, which takes you back, but just on the other side, then you get attacked again, and you can go back inside where you come from but just on the other side."

There, when you were attacked by Frosts and then walked through the door and eventually ended up on the other side with more Frosts. After that first door BEFORE you end up finding yourself on the other side, there should be a bridge you created by beating up the dial after collecting your Devil Trigger and returning to the castle. You can't see the waterfall because the waterfall would've been turned off when you erected the bridge.

Just get to that place after the first set of frosts but before the second.

---
Odin Sphere EU in 2008! Freakin' Finally!
#10skiny_crx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 12:06:49 PM

Ok so I need to go outside then?

I dont think I can, have tried, but the stairs you use to go on the 1st floor are broken and I keep falling in a big tunnel, get back out and end up in the torture chamber. then back inside the main room with coffin and picture of old man.

Do you have to walk over some spikes on a metal cage? to get to the other side?

Also when you go outside after you have been attacked, you go through one door, then you are inside, there are no doors, no bridges, Im sure if there was a bridge there I would see it, cause I havent seen no bridge, and have been there loads of times.