Nero confirmed to be Vergil's son.

#1ShadowH2006Posted 8/15/2009 4:18:39 PM
No joke.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/carbo/blog/2009/04/28/captivate_2009__devil_may_cry_news_no_new_game_unfortunately
---
I summon you from the deepest bowels of hell! come to me.........DONUTS!!!!
#2DanteDevilsPosted 8/15/2009 5:23:01 PM
All that seems very ify too me but the heck do I know. Nero being his son makes no sense if u consider the fact that by DMC4 Dante is 29 and thats what Vergil would be as well and Nero seems at least 18 sooo do the math.
---
"The real reason Jonah hates me... is because I'm black! .........Kidding. Sorry" - The Amazing Spider-Man
#3LordKain5Posted 8/15/2009 5:33:18 PM
If this is true the the DMC series is now a complete joke in my opinion.
#4darkslayer001Posted 8/15/2009 9:59:24 PM

uncle dante, lol..

#5LordKain5Posted 8/16/2009 3:25:02 AM
The entire storyline for these games has always been terrible but if any of this is true than I'd say this one takes the cake and in my opinion I'll officially be done with the DMC series.

You wanna know what pisses me off more about this situation?

The Legacy Of Kain series is dead yet this one is still alive and kicking I mean WTF?
#6TheOriginalMaxPosted 8/16/2009 4:22:49 AM
Isn't Dante more like in his thirties atm?
So say Dante was like 35 or something, Nero would be near 21... So 14 year-old dad?
Yeah I have a hard time believing that.

If this is the case, the storyline has officially hit rock-bottom. Only if the next game is GOOD am I going to buy it. And I'm not talking about DMC4 good, I'm talking about better.
---
I hate SCEE
#7eclipse_phoenixPosted 8/16/2009 7:30:41 AM
So Vergil was getting nasty at 9!? I DONT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!D:< and I will disown series if thats true T_T
---
Not changing sig untill whenever the **** I feel like it!
#8RexRagnellPosted 8/16/2009 10:03:44 AM
Wow...Devil May Cry is failing if this is true...

Why do I have a feeling that Capcom is planning to use this to suck up to Vergil fans?
---
I'm gonna be on you like a numerator on a denominator
#9DanteDevilsPosted 8/16/2009 10:14:53 AM
No becuz it has been stated that he was 19 in DMC3 and 4 takes place 10 years after 3.

"?The entire storyline for these games has always been terrible but if any of this is true than I'd say this one takes the cake and in my opinion I'll officially be done with the DMC series.

You wanna know what pisses me off more about this situation?

The Legacy Of Kain series is dead yet this one is still alive and kicking I mean WTF??

Really DMC's storyy is terrible? Cuz I woul say its a lot better than half the crap out there like Ninja Gaidens almost nonextant stroy. And you wanna know why DMC is alive when LOK isnt? Maybe its due to the most important aspect of a game....gameplay.
---
"The real reason Jonah hates me... is because I'm black! .........Kidding. Sorry" - The Amazing Spider-Man
#10DanteDevilsPosted 8/16/2009 10:16:42 AM
Also people even if he is Vergils son, its a stupid reason to "disown" the series. Disown it if there is another DMC2 or if they do somthing really stupid like kill of Dante >_>.
---