OMFG, I JUST GOT ON MGO!! (NOT a J0KE)

#1SnAkE-06Posted 1/11/2008 1:12:24 PM
I was bored earlier so I put my MGO disc in my PS3 just for the hell of it. I went to the online option and I went through all the menus. I got to the agreement and everything else & profile selection screen, etc. A FEW seconds later I WAS AT THE ONLINE MAIN Menu. IDK HOW or why, but I was. I Hit circle on the snake server & it let me in! I clicked on the leaderboards & there were 100 names up there.. Every name was ?????? & each had 100,000 kills & 0 deaths and they were all ranked 1. After that, I looked at the list of games that were up. All of them were capture missions hosted by ??????. I tried joining one of them & as soon as I tried joining, a menu popped up that said: "ERROR HAS OCCURRED. NOW DISCONNECTING...." Has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one? I wish that I would have recorded this....
---
PSN: SicKLy-SKiLLeD
#2DemonReacherPosted 1/11/2008 1:16:59 PM
uh huh
---
Currently making Master Save File. Phatmole is PSN name
Clan, =[OBF]=
#3James MasonPosted 1/13/2008 12:40:35 PM
I won't doubt ya...

In any case, it's no use anyways since you coudn't connect.

The worse thing, I'm sure Kojima and team boot up MGO whenever they feel like playing an old-school match against each other (or maybe they prefer beta testing MGO4.

Personally, I think Kojima should re-enable MGO for us fans waiting for MGS4 for so long...

At least make it avialable on christmas or something.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain MGO - Stealth Python/MPO - Stealth Cobra
#4jackbristowukPosted 1/15/2008 6:28:15 AM
^ yep they should have left it open until mgs4 came (for this reason i wont be buying mgs4 or a ps3) i tried the pal version during christmas for a laugh and connected also but could not get into a game. I heard in europe they turn on the servers now and then for magazine people to play.

Lucky buggers :[
#5hotfireePosted 1/26/2008 4:58:29 AM

hmm yeah thats prob hideos team testing for mgs4 online

kinda lame they cut it

#6metalgear-solidPosted 1/30/2008 7:21:16 AM
Yes, it's cool to get into MGO.
#7ferant316Posted 2/3/2008 3:18:55 PM
Think there's a chance of it coming back up with the rerelease of Subsistence in MGE?
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed (PS3), Warhawk (PS3), Silent Hill Origins (PSP), Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions (PSP)