Final battle with the boss

#1metalgearjoshPosted 1/16/2008 2:43:32 PM
Is anyone annoyed by the fact that she can take your gun and grenades apart and then scatter them causing you to collect them, And why does she also count down from 5 minutes to 30 seconds?
---
"Whoever wins the battle does not end. The loser is set free from the battlefield, while the winner must remain there."
#2malicesoulPosted 1/16/2008 4:51:36 PM
Well, guess you have no choice but to kick her ass with your bare hands! Thats what I always do. As for the 5 minutes to 30 seconds thing, I have no idea what you mean
#3dothack102Posted 1/16/2008 5:17:47 PM
The key to battling Boss is stealth. If she sees you, she's going to pwn you. No way around that.

The time is how long you have to beat her. If time runs out, game over. You should have seen why in the cinema just before the fight.
---
To know what is right and do otherwise is not weakness, as some claim. It is cowardice. Bushido Shoshinshu
#4fi3rcedragonPosted 1/17/2008 5:44:14 AM
Use the Counter CQC method.

When she runs up to attack you, she'll grab you, and a red ! will appear above Snake's head. Hit O to break the CQC, and she'll be stunned. Slam her down with your own CQC, and roll over her for extra damage (sounds kinda wrong >_>). It's pretty easy to pull off, but it gets harder once her health/stamina gets lower.
---
PSN: Zhailzur | Steam ID: RaiN
what does christmas have to do with jesus? ~ oaktytolen
#5dothack102Posted 1/17/2008 6:36:58 AM
I never fooled with the CQC stuff. Button mashing would sometimes work for me against the Boss, but it wasn't as reliable as sneaking and tagging her with the tranquilizer pistol.
---
To know what is right and do otherwise is not weakness, as some claim. It is cowardice. Bushido Shoshinshu
#6HU_TessaPosted 1/18/2008 10:56:38 PM
dude you get beat her with the fork in very hard mode
#7IronMonkey008Posted 1/31/2008 6:02:49 PM
I used that white camo and that zombie face paint to blend in. I then just crawled around on the ground then pop up and shot her with a silenced weapon when I knew where she was. I then dive then repeat. It's was actually pretty fun and sneaky. I just switched the face paint and camo to default right before her death. I didn't want that in the CG lol, and actually reset the fist time because of that.

I was never really good with the CGC either which is why I did it the way I did. Never noticed the [ ! ] during the CQC. I will keep that in mind next time I play.

---
- My Collection -
http://users.ign.com/collection/IronMonkey008
#8DemonReacherPosted 2/1/2008 3:37:19 PM
The easiest way is to beat the end with MK and get his sniper rifle. Now at the boss fight, hide behind a log in best camo ( there should be a white snake somewhere nearby) Make sure you always know where she is, and when she peeks aroudn a tree, shot her, then take cover. She will never go for the CQC if you do this. If she happens to, unequip your gun at the last second
---
MGO Jack Reacher-FOX
PSN Phatmole