Finished, what a story ending (spoilers)

#1completeboyPosted 11/5/2013 5:22:24 AM
well i thought the ending was going to be lame but it turned out great, touching story about boss.

what i am interested now is remembering and knowing what the heck happened in part 2 which was a confusing crappy story and especially in part 1. i think i have heard about ocelot a lot in part 2 and this big boss was there in there i think.

i will replay mgs 1 again later.

I AM SURE THERE COULD BE QUITE SUCH SOLDIERS WHO WOULD BEEN DISHONORED IN THE NAME OF MISSION/DUTY, HOW LAME ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HANDLES COUNTRIES?

the gameplay was better than 2 but still i think unless played on a certain difficulty level it is not that engaging i finished it in easy mode.

who WAS SPEAKING WHAT IN THE FINAL WORDS IN THE ENDING? DO EXPLAIN PLEASE.
---
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet. list of my ps2 games which I want to play and finish and those which I already have. http://sdrv.ms/11K1vm2
#2completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:28:50 AM
who was adam after all? yeah i asked this question as i finished watching the ending.

i got crocodile rank, 238 kills just over 12-18 of gameplay time.
---
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet. list of my ps2 games which I want to play and finish and those which I already have. http://sdrv.ms/11K1vm2
#3completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 5:35:38 AM
so ocelot was adam eh, well i would appreciate a lot if someone can explain, in short, what was happening after all here, the entire plot thanks.
---
#4completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 10:47:50 AM
never mind, i read the wikia WHAT A MESS THE ENTIRE STORY OF THIS ENTIRE SERIES IS.

just the perfect complicated stuff you would expect from japanese companies.

i got bored of reading, it does how in-depth political concepts as well as modern technology theories and if some of the stuff mentioned does or has or is happening in real life then its scary.

overall this stuff is too advanced for a normal gamer.

I WAS THINKING SOLID SNAKE IS THE REAL DEAL AND HIS WIKIA MENTIONED WEIRD FACTS.

looks like boss and big boss are the only guys that matters.
---
#5LOLZuMadBroPosted 11/5/2013 5:27:29 PM
Too advanced for a normal gamer? Try playing Call of Duty or something then. I think it's a shame game plots aren't as complex or in-depth as Metal Gear games are.

And if you think things are confusing now, you should see how confusing they get by the end of MGS4.
---
I avoid cliches like the plague.
#6SSJVinegarPosted 11/11/2013 10:52:59 AM
You should definitely just go and play call of duty. This series is above your attention span.
---
PSN - Protege385
#7LiquidCsOHPosted 11/20/2013 12:52:26 PM
LOLZuMadBro posted...
Too advanced for a normal gamer? Try playing Call of Duty or something then. I think it's a shame game plots aren't as complex or in-depth as Metal Gear games are.

And if you think things are confusing now, you should see how confusing they get by the end of MGS4.

I disagree. The plot in this game is TOO big. seriously 20 minuted before you even take control of snake? It takes over an hour just to start the actual game. Unnecessary. Half-life has big plot and there is barely any downtime
---
MMORPG's are stupid
#8LOLZuMadBroPosted 11/21/2013 8:05:48 AM
OMG 20 whole minutes? They're going for something called storytelling here, it's designed to be a cinematic experience as much a game. If you can't handle cutscenes, then just skip them. The first scenes serve to introduce the main characters and flesh them out as actual people rather than merely mission support members.
---
I avoid cliches like the plague.
#9TheTradePosted 12/12/2013 5:22:35 PM
If your IQ is below 110-115 then the plot of the MGS series might be too advanced for you.