When comparing this game to....

#1lovenomorePosted 1/21/2009 9:50:27 PM
The graw series(ghost recon advanced warfighters 1 and 2), is it more difficult than either of those two games, or is it easier? I only ask because I barely got past the last three missions of graw 2, and the last mission on graw, and I'd rather not take on a game thats any more difficult than that.
#2Malkovich_Posted 1/21/2009 9:56:46 PM
It's definitely more realistic than the Ghost Recon series, but whether it's harder is subjective. You can always use the mission editor to design your own missions to your liking though. If you think a certain mission is too hard there's nothing stopping you from changing it.

---
Malkovich
#3andymc4610Posted 1/22/2009 11:10:39 AM
Graw 1 and 2 on the PC were way harder than the 360. ARMA you can save anytime, GRAW it had checkpoints so this alone makes it easier. GRAW PC was very similar that one or two shots can kill you, great games.
#4lovenomore(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2009 12:01:47 PM
Thanks for the replies. I think an any time save feature is a must for games of this type. I hated having my brains blown out by a helicopter or a sniper in graw, only to have to replay 10-15 mintues of a level over due to checkpoint saves.
#5Code 51 50Posted 1/30/2009 3:14:04 PM
Graw 1 and 2 on the PC were way harder than the 360. ARMA you can save anytime, GRAW it had checkpoints so this alone makes it easier. GRAW PC was very similar that one or two shots can kill you, great games.

You can save anytime, but only 3-4 times per mission.

---
You need only two tools in life: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.