This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the heck was with matrixstream757's review?

#1CynralKynathelPosted 11/27/2012 3:20:35 PM
A 2/10? Your review was complete trash. A 0/10 in dialogue because there was dialogue? Yeah that makes sense. A 3/10 in plot because the ending was "bad"? A 1/10 for weapons because there were no super missiles? If you actually thought about the game a little bit, you would realize that Hyper Missiles are the same thing. You found shooting painful because you had to aim to the edge of the screen to turn? Seriously? Have you played a single shooter on Wii? There's also a thing called "get used to it", you should try it sometime. Not every game's controls are going to bend to your will. Honestly, there were too many problems in your review to even count. I hope you never get a career as a professional reviewer.
---
Pseudo-official Co-'Pun'-isher of the Conduit 2 Board. Free-Lancer clan FTW! Too bad you can't join.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23206541.jpg
#2Vara_samaPosted 11/30/2012 8:18:44 AM
This is why I never rely on reviews for getting a game, a lot of them are either biased or they trash the game for stupid reasons (in short, they suck at the game).
#3DrumguyPosted 12/14/2012 8:10:39 AM
Obviously he disliked the game for irrational reasons and tried to prove his point in the review with irrational reasons.
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#4colt45magPosted 12/19/2012 9:35:05 PM
Vara_sama posted...
This is why I never rely on reviews for getting a game, a lot of them are either biased or they trash the game for stupid reasons (in short, they suck at the game).

Exactly. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I looked at a review, I just rely on my own opinion.
---
Making the world a better place, one n00b at a time.