This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hard?

#1Ruky20Posted 8/1/2013 5:47:40 PM
Ok, I got 100% in the first two Prime games for the GC, but this game is killing me, I barely beat the first boss after like 4 tries. Is this game harder than the other, or I just suck with the motion controllers?
---
"The night is young, but I'm not"
#2ShadowMario3Posted 8/4/2013 7:36:27 AM
Corruption's Hyper Mode is the equivalent of Prime and Prime 2's Hard Mode. Guess you need to work more with the motion controls if you're having trouble with the Berserker Lord.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
#3Ruky20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 6:35:53 PM
I was talking about Rundra, I considered the Berserker Lord some kind of a sub boss. Anyway, the golem boss (dont remember the name), was even harder. I think I just suck with the motion controllers, but I'm not enjoying this. Which is a shame because I love the previous games (Prime 1 is in my opinion the best game ever made).
---
"The night is young, but I'm not"
#4Earth_EchidnaPosted 8/10/2013 1:59:22 PM
Ruky20 posted...
I was talking about Rundra, I considered the Berserker Lord some kind of a sub boss. Anyway, the golem boss (dont remember the name), was even harder. I think I just suck with the motion controllers, but I'm not enjoying this. Which is a shame because I love the previous games (Prime 1 is in my opinion the best game ever made).

I'm not sure. I haven't been able to defeat the third boss (which I assumed was due to my pure fail), so perhaps this game is harder than the others (little hard to say, though, considering this is the first in the series I've played aside from a 5-minute attempt at Prime when I was younger). And unlike you, I see the Beserker Lord as a boss, so... yeah.

If by the golem you mean Mogenar, then I see where you're coming from. I've heard that he's not the easiest boss out there, and can be very time consuming. Even when I used to watch gameplay of it, the player struggled quite a bit with him.
---
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards