This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody got friend vouchers?

#1NinjaDiv6Posted 1/31/2014 11:37:34 PM
I don't know if this still works but if you have or would like to receive some friend vouchers my wii code is: 7537 0200 5207 8932

I have the original Metroid prime 3 version. Not the trilogy. Incase the online system thing is down, is there still a way to unlock all of the bonus content?
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. --- Mark Twain
#2DrumguyPosted 2/1/2014 10:34:49 AM
WiiConnect 24 was taken down a long time ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928517-metroid-prime-3-corruption/saves

That link has saves that you can save to an SD card and get the vouchers that way.
---
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#3NinjaDiv6(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 12:44:48 PM
Cool! I wish other games were this easy to get the extra stuff. <Cough> <Dead or Alive Dimensions> <Cough>

Sorry, I am kind of a noob at this. Do I just save it right off of the website directly to the card? Or do I have to save it as a specific kind of file or something? Okay, I'll just admit that I don't know anything. How do I do this?

Thanks! :)
---
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. --- Mark Twain
#4NinjaDiv6(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 1:03:26 PM
Never mind, I figured it out. But thanks for the help drumguy! :)
---
#5DrumguyPosted 2/1/2014 3:24:00 PM
As far as I know, those work on the MP3 version of MPT as well - if you ever get it.

Enjoy!
---
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#6StartTheMachinePosted 2/15/2014 7:33:25 PM
^ I was about to ask about that! I originally had all the Prime games but I sold them when I got MPT. I would like to be able to get all the extras in MPT and I was worried with WiiConnect24 being taken down and all, so thanks!

Anyone know if the extras in Trilogy the same as the ones in the Prime games - just of course the extras from all three together? Or is there new content in the galleries and whatnot?
---
- Blur -
Welcome to your Divinity.