Anybody got friend vouchers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Anybody got friend vouchers?
3 years ago#1
I don't know if this still works but if you have or would like to receive some friend vouchers my wii code is: 7537 0200 5207 8932

I have the original Metroid prime 3 version. Not the trilogy. Incase the online system thing is down, is there still a way to unlock all of the bonus content?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. --- Mark Twain
3 years ago#2
WiiConnect 24 was taken down a long time ago.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928517-metroid-prime-3-corruption/saves

That link has saves that you can save to an SD card and get the vouchers that way.
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
3 years ago#3
Cool! I wish other games were this easy to get the extra stuff. <Cough> <Dead or Alive Dimensions> <Cough>

Sorry, I am kind of a noob at this. Do I just save it right off of the website directly to the card? Or do I have to save it as a specific kind of file or something? Okay, I'll just admit that I don't know anything. How do I do this?

Thanks! :)
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. --- Mark Twain
3 years ago#4
Never mind, I figured it out. But thanks for the help drumguy! :)
3 years ago#5
As far as I know, those work on the MP3 version of MPT as well - if you ever get it.

Enjoy!
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
3 years ago#6
^ I was about to ask about that! I originally had all the Prime games but I sold them when I got MPT. I would like to be able to get all the extras in MPT and I was worried with WiiConnect24 being taken down and all, so thanks!

Anyone know if the extras in Trilogy the same as the ones in the Prime games - just of course the extras from all three together? Or is there new content in the galleries and whatnot?
- Blur -
Welcome to your Divinity.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Anybody got friend vouchers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived