This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tier list

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1

I would like to start playing just one character, however I would like to play a character who doesnt suck (meaning bottom or middle tier) does anyone know any characters in the top tier list or where I can find the tier list?

I do realize that an official tier list isnt established yet but does anyone know any characters that will be in or near the top for certain?

8 years ago#2
there will be no tier list
SSBB Friend code:3308-4236-0318 Kyle
8 years ago#3
tiers dont exist. Its who uses the characters
"Show ya moves" not "Show me your moves" or "Show your moves" Get ur own sig. Name: Doug. Wii Code: 4863-7067-7820-9897
8 years ago#4

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[- Red ||||||||||||||||||||- Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]- Blue
PretzelMe, the nicest PotDer... for the next two months...
8 years ago#5
Marth, Toon Link, Wolf, Fox and Falco all seem to qualify.
The cost of gaming these days: OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND dollars and OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND cents.
8 years ago#6
tires don exists
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo
8 years ago#7
Try them all and see which one you're most comfortable with.
People who play RPGs are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games. -Hiroshi Yamauchi. (QFT)
8 years ago#8
tiers dont exist. If you suck with someone then you suck. If youre good with someone then youre good. Its the player that makes the chars good, not the game.
To set up quick easy brawl matches and to talk go to: Brawl FC: 4725-7225-1700
8 years ago#9
Wow, I hope that's not a serious statement on tiers.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[- Red ||||||||||||||||||||- Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]- Blue
PretzelMe, the nicest PotDer... for the next two months...
8 years ago#10
This game doesn'thave ny tiers yet. But this is most likely a joke topic anyway.
Sonic's Earth IS Earth. This has been proven through science~Nacho_Burger

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived