This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never saw the Challenger Approaching Screen at all.

#1nash_clovisPosted 12/12/2009 6:38:02 PM
It seemed way easier to get them through SSE than fighting the 800 billion matches to get them, only to fail (maybe).

---
FC's are in profile.
HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL
#2KitsuneHeroPosted 12/12/2009 6:39:34 PM
I got it once. I unlocked Ness with a little bit of Brawling to get used to it before I took on the SSE.
---
10/16/08: The day GameFAQs stood still.
That's right! Hate isn't the solution...It's the mean!
#3_The_Blode_Posted 12/12/2009 6:49:45 PM
I got it unlocking snake, as my friend wanted to play as him, so we played shadow moses island 15 times
---
-Official Lord and RP Police of the Victorious Minjo Brotherhood-
Posting from Wii or School. Bear with me.
#4link4824Posted 12/12/2009 7:28:46 PM
Captin Falcon was my first: went through Classic Mode with Pit first thing.

---
I think Peppy Hare is a pretty cool guy. Eh doez Barrel Rols and doesnt afraid of anything...
#5slyfan17Posted 12/12/2009 7:38:51 PM
i got everyone with matches.
---
Not stalking you;just watching you.Always.I compare the economy to gravity::Always going down.FCs in quote
#6ShadowTheHHFanPosted 12/13/2009 1:06:08 AM
I got everyone except for TL, Wolf, and Jiggly puff by the unconventional methods.

I enjoy doing them. It feels like a challenge sorta.
---
Brawl is like ZSS' breasts. Well rounded for casual players.
http://i37.tinypic.com/k53iop.jpg
#7WarDeathFunPosted 12/13/2009 1:08:57 AM
i forgot what the challenger aproaching screen looked like. i played like 20 matches on versus, forgot what i got, and i played classic, forgot what i got... though i forgot the challenger screen. I never unlocked anything in super smash bros 64 either except the stage since i switched my copy with block busters copy so i did not need to unlock anything... lol I was young.
---
www.wiipals.net/Forum/members/wardeathfun (check profile for info on SSBB, Xfire, and more)
www.youtube.com/wardeathfun http://www.xfire.com/clans/ssbbloa/
#8link4824Posted 12/19/2009 9:07:12 AM
I think its kinda odd that the last character I unlocked was Jigglypuff...
---
I think Peppy Hare is a pretty cool guy. Eh doez barrel rolls and doesnt afraid of anything...
#9SirIlpalazzoPosted 12/19/2009 3:15:52 PM
I liked fighting the characters to unlock them, so I stayed away from SSE until I needed to unlock the last three.
---
I am sure people have many nice memories of yelling at their controllers.~Keiji Inafune
#10_KGC_Posted 12/19/2009 3:43:01 PM
I got everyone with that Flower/Stamina method. So yea, I saw everyone's Challenger Approaching Screen. lol
---
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt." Chuck Nevitt.