I never saw the Challenger Approaching Screen at all.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. I never saw the Challenger Approaching Screen at all.
7 years ago#1
It seemed way easier to get them through SSE than fighting the 800 billion matches to get them, only to fail (maybe).
FC's are in profile.
HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL HECTOR WILL
7 years ago#2
I got it once. I unlocked Ness with a little bit of Brawling to get used to it before I took on the SSE.
10/16/08: The day GameFAQs stood still.
That's right! Hate isn't the solution...It's the mean!
7 years ago#3
I got it unlocking snake, as my friend wanted to play as him, so we played shadow moses island 15 times
-Official Lord and RP Police of the Victorious Minjo Brotherhood-
Posting from Wii or School. Bear with me.
7 years ago#4
Captin Falcon was my first: went through Classic Mode with Pit first thing.

I think Peppy Hare is a pretty cool guy. Eh doez Barrel Rols and doesnt afraid of anything...
7 years ago#5
i got everyone with matches.
Not stalking you;just watching you.Always.I compare the economy to gravity::Always going down.FCs in quote
7 years ago#6
I got everyone except for TL, Wolf, and Jiggly puff by the unconventional methods.

I enjoy doing them. It feels like a challenge sorta.
Brawl is like ZSS' breasts. Well rounded for casual players.
http://i37.tinypic.com/k53iop.jpg
7 years ago#7
i forgot what the challenger aproaching screen looked like. i played like 20 matches on versus, forgot what i got, and i played classic, forgot what i got... though i forgot the challenger screen. I never unlocked anything in super smash bros 64 either except the stage since i switched my copy with block busters copy so i did not need to unlock anything... lol I was young.
www.wiipals.net/Forum/members/wardeathfun (check profile for info on SSBB, Xfire, and more)
www.youtube.com/wardeathfun http://www.xfire.com/clans/ssbbloa/
7 years ago#8
I think its kinda odd that the last character I unlocked was Jigglypuff...
I think Peppy Hare is a pretty cool guy. Eh doez barrel rolls and doesnt afraid of anything...
7 years ago#9
I liked fighting the characters to unlock them, so I stayed away from SSE until I needed to unlock the last three.
I am sure people have many nice memories of yelling at their controllers.~Keiji Inafune
7 years ago#10
I got everyone with that Flower/Stamina method. So yea, I saw everyone's Challenger Approaching Screen. lol
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt." Chuck Nevitt.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. I never saw the Challenger Approaching Screen at all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived