This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember before this game came out?

#21AlphrinPosted 9/27/2010 2:09:11 AM
My photobucket still has a bunch of SSBB related fad pics in it. Plus a bunch of leaked images (like one with Wolf, a fake one with Mewtwo) that I never got around to deleting.

---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#22Trenton1234Posted 9/27/2010 2:54:05 AM
that's awesome xD i miss those days =(
---
Im pretty sure Ive never seen Link move like that (Mario though, yeah. Mario is awesome)- _Clinton
JUS fc- 4769-4089-1913
#23evoblood5Posted 9/27/2010 3:15:08 AM
you have no time to ponder as link has just grabbed the smash ball.
---
"he's homo and im him only friend"
-yodasonics R.I.P. ivan
#24Supermariofan01Posted 9/27/2010 1:45:36 PM
If you want a REAL blast to the past, click last on the topic list. 2007 topics ftw!
#25Supermariofan01Posted 9/27/2010 1:54:06 PM
Also sorry for the double post but I find this topic amusing: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/41077683?page=1
#26tssc_218Posted 9/27/2010 2:14:16 PM
I remember being excited for Melee before it came out, but I don't think I even knew what gamefaqs was at the time.

But, yeah, these boards were a lot more fun. And a hell of a lot more active. You try to read through a topic and post based on your knowledge of the current topic, and by the time you posted, there'd be ten more posts. Or it'd be on the second page already and you'd be bringing back a "dead" topic. Also I do remember the Toon Link landmaster

i remember when i saw iceclimbers wario and olimar as playable characters i lost hope for this game but when i saw zero suit samus i regained my hope again.

I'm confused about this post. When you saw Olimar, one of the last characters to be revealed, your hope went down but when you saw ZSS, one of the first characters to be revealed(even before Samus herself), your hope went up? Also, Olimar was one of the most deserving new characters when Brawl came out, while Wario was one of the most deserving characters even for Melee. In fact, ZSS is one of the least deserving characters out there, hopefully she's scrapped for SSB4

I really hope that that was just a joke post and I've been duped, because if you were serious, my hope just went down
#27WaltenSimons(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2010 7:28:47 PM
oh now i remember up until now! haha. and yes i am reviving this.
---
AC:CF: 2750-4605-6177 Name: Asim Town:Nintendo
Brawl FC: 4425-1138-9190 Royal Knight of Super Nerd Crew
#28XMenFreek118Posted 9/30/2010 7:46:30 PM
I'm confused about this post. When you saw Olimar, one of the last characters to be revealed, your hope went down but when you saw ZSS, one of the first characters to be revealed(even before Samus herself), your hope went up? Also, Olimar was one of the most deserving new characters when Brawl came out, while Wario was one of the most deserving characters even for Melee. In fact, ZSS is one of the least deserving characters out there, hopefully she's scrapped for SSB4

Um...Samus was revealed before ZSS on the first trailer of the game way back then IIRC...?
#29tssc_218Posted 9/30/2010 7:49:00 PM
Honestly, it could be argued either way. Samus was shown very briefly before her armor fell off and she became ZSS, but it was ZSS who they actually confirmed and gave spotlight to
#30vyseskiesPosted 10/1/2010 8:04:27 AM
Yeah.. when I saw a video on lan house about brawl for 1st time, mario using a final smash and my friends: oohhhhh
link using his fs and my friends : ohhhhh, ZsS and me: oohhhhh FFXIII and my friends : ohhhhh

good times
---
SoA 2- Hope(...) // Nintendo 3DS- Desire // GT5- learning
The rest is rest ranging between joy and sorrow through needs(...)