This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, so if Melee is better than Brawl, why do we have Melee players here?

#1achimedPosted 1/10/2012 10:54:48 PM
When you think Melee is so much better, go to their boards.
#2NextGen_TBPosted 1/10/2012 10:57:27 PM
Oh man, I got SO close to seriously replying to this topic. Then I noticed the TC.

Because monkeys dance over Neptune.
---
It's better than logic, it's Nintendo Logic!
"....I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
#3weirdkidno1Posted 1/10/2012 10:57:36 PM
eh, idk why, that actually is a good question o.o

probably persistent in trying to prove a point or get people to believe what they believe
---
"Dude, evolution is a load of BS. I gave my cat a fire stone and it hasn't changed at all."
Long Live FBSI
#4Falcon_Pawnch75Posted 1/10/2012 11:20:31 PM
Despite seeing the TC I'll answer seriously.

Brawl is the latest released game in the series, so naturally people will come here, even if they prefer Melee over Brawl.
---
[SFT]FP | Team PK FTW
This line is dedicated to silversunsspu. The bestest person evar. No exceptions.
#5MetalKirbyPlushPosted 1/11/2012 2:16:08 AM
Hence why Metroid fans end up using the Other M board even if it's utter ****.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#6Chaos_EchoPosted 1/11/2012 10:47:19 AM
I would say that it's because they think Brawl is fun too, but then I remembered that most people who are on their high horse about Melee hate Brawl.
---
Majora's Incarnation is what happens when game designers smoke crack.
#7davyheinzPosted 1/11/2012 12:46:24 PM
I don't hate Brawl, but I don't take it too seriously at all. Only casual play for me. I devote enough time to 64/Melee as is.
---
I like to nap. Get off me.
#8achimed(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2012 4:19:42 PM
NextGen_TB posted...
Oh man, I got SO close to seriously replying to this topic. Then I noticed the TC.

Because monkeys dance over Neptune.

You suck at trolling.

Really.
#9MaskedSheikPosted 1/11/2012 5:18:15 PM
Why not? I can't talk much about Brawl but whenever you guys compare it to Melee--fairly often--I can give perspective. And I learn about a game I haven't played much yet.
---
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN
#10achimed(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2012 7:41:02 AM
MaskedSheik posted...
Why not? I can't talk much about Brawl but whenever you guys compare it to Melee--fairly often--I can give perspective. And I learn about a game I haven't played much yet.

I never compare to Melee, but when we have Melee players in the Brawl boards saying Melee did this better than Brawl. If you wanna say Melee is better, go to their board.