I'm the best player in Barbados.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. I'm the best player in Barbados.
4 years ago#1
I WISH if I had the opportunity to play overseas in tournaments. I'm always limited to half skilled players where I live and I'm very skillful. Played in three tournaments and won all three and I don't play online because of lag. Is it possible?
4 years ago#2
I'm the best player of a different game in brasil
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

that aside, good for you, what do you want us to do about it? espionage your company forcing you to lose a job making you move somewhere else?
Your cyclin' sig swag means nothing when DEATH is on the line!
4 years ago#3
If you don't have other people to spar with, I doubt you're as good as you think you are. It's just a fact that you can't get good at this game on your own. I speak from experience. I never had any competition for Melee and Brawl for years. Then I got into college. I regularly get my ass handed to me by the other guys there. A couple of them are professionals.
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
4 years ago#4
quetip1 posted...

that aside, good for you, what do you want us to do about it? espionage your company forcing you to lose a job making you move somewhere else?

This made me lol XD
Still Bowser, just on fire.
http://nyancat.cat/jazz.html
4 years ago#5
Trust me I'm very skillful I've beaten the best in my country time and time again but I get tired of playing the same people everyone knows me in the game hubs as "Smash king" username "Arc" I play as many characters but I main "Lucario" I don't want to lie if I play 20 games I lose 3 the most but I'm not saying I'm the best in the world don't get me wrong because I haven't played people that live abroad but I'm certain I can give anyone in this world a challenge I don't spam, hack or even use c stick I didn't come here to boast, I have more pride in myself. Finally, I wish my skills were recognised throughout the world. Brawlers rule!
4 years ago#6
I don't spam, hack or even use c stick

Yeah. I can tell you don't stand a chance against pros just by the way you talk. The fact that you'd even bring up the idea of spamming or hacking is hilarious, as one is ineffective against a good player, and the other can't possibly be a factor in a fight. And not using the c-stick is a pointless handicap.

Also, not to insult your country or anything, but being the best there isn't much of an accomplishment when the population is that of a small city. Never mind the small percentage that actually plays Brawl.
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
4 years ago#7
Out of curiosity, how many people play this in Barbados? And are you sure there isn't someone who plays casually and doesn't enter tournaments who is better?
Not changing this sig until Barry Burton is a main character in a RE game: Started 3/5/2012
4 years ago#8
I don't spam, hack or even use c stick

It's amazing how few words can say so much.
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN
4 years ago#9
So you people want to critise me and never played against me? Because I don't use c stick doesn't mean I'm at a disadvantage c stick = noobs skilled players don't need quick smashes how can you even call yourself a good player using c stick? You guys are lame no wonder you have nothing better to do than disrespect.
4 years ago#10
You truly are a noob if you think the C-stick isn't used by skilled players.

By the way, thanks for adding to my surprisingly long list of childish users whose names start with a lowercase p (yes, I'm aware of the irony).
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. I'm the best player in Barbados.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived