This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm the best player in Barbados.

#1palkia19Posted 3/6/2012 11:10:12 AM
I WISH if I had the opportunity to play overseas in tournaments. I'm always limited to half skilled players where I live and I'm very skillful. Played in three tournaments and won all three and I don't play online because of lag. Is it possible?
#2quetip1Posted 3/6/2012 1:56:53 PM
I'm the best player of a different game in brasil
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

that aside, good for you, what do you want us to do about it? espionage your company forcing you to lose a job making you move somewhere else?
---
Your cyclin' sig swag means nothing when DEATH is on the line!
#3pokedude900Posted 3/6/2012 2:11:00 PM
If you don't have other people to spar with, I doubt you're as good as you think you are. It's just a fact that you can't get good at this game on your own. I speak from experience. I never had any competition for Melee and Brawl for years. Then I got into college. I regularly get my ass handed to me by the other guys there. A couple of them are professionals.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#4BurningBowserPosted 3/6/2012 2:17:23 PM
quetip1 posted...

that aside, good for you, what do you want us to do about it? espionage your company forcing you to lose a job making you move somewhere else?

This made me lol XD
---
Still Bowser, just on fire.
http://nyancat.cat/jazz.html
#5palkia19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2012 5:50:18 PM
Trust me I'm very skillful I've beaten the best in my country time and time again but I get tired of playing the same people everyone knows me in the game hubs as "Smash king" username "Arc" I play as many characters but I main "Lucario" I don't want to lie if I play 20 games I lose 3 the most but I'm not saying I'm the best in the world don't get me wrong because I haven't played people that live abroad but I'm certain I can give anyone in this world a challenge I don't spam, hack or even use c stick I didn't come here to boast, I have more pride in myself. Finally, I wish my skills were recognised throughout the world. Brawlers rule!
#6pokedude900Posted 3/6/2012 6:10:19 PM
I don't spam, hack or even use c stick

Yeah. I can tell you don't stand a chance against pros just by the way you talk. The fact that you'd even bring up the idea of spamming or hacking is hilarious, as one is ineffective against a good player, and the other can't possibly be a factor in a fight. And not using the c-stick is a pointless handicap.

Also, not to insult your country or anything, but being the best there isn't much of an accomplishment when the population is that of a small city. Never mind the small percentage that actually plays Brawl.
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#7wesker741Posted 3/6/2012 6:46:55 PM
Out of curiosity, how many people play this in Barbados? And are you sure there isn't someone who plays casually and doesn't enter tournaments who is better?
---
Not changing this sig until Barry Burton is a main character in a RE game: Started 3/5/2012
#8MaskedSheikPosted 3/6/2012 9:21:09 PM
I don't spam, hack or even use c stick

It's amazing how few words can say so much.
---
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN
#9palkia19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 6:09:10 AM
So you people want to critise me and never played against me? Because I don't use c stick doesn't mean I'm at a disadvantage c stick = noobs skilled players don't need quick smashes how can you even call yourself a good player using c stick? You guys are lame no wonder you have nothing better to do than disrespect.
#10pokedude900Posted 3/7/2012 6:17:12 AM
You truly are a noob if you think the C-stick isn't used by skilled players.

By the way, thanks for adding to my surprisingly long list of childish users whose names start with a lowercase p (yes, I'm aware of the irony).
---