This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

USSBR Part 96: 'Solvin like a boss.

#1nighthawk247Posted 4/21/2012 8:30:46 AM
Welcome to Ultimate SSBB Riddles! Remember that you do not need to ask permission to join; anybody who likes SSBB and riddles can post and guess!

Rules of the Riddler (Credit to USSBBR Veterans):
1. The answer to the riddle has to be found in Brawl.
2. Lines pertaining to your answer can come from other games, though.
3. If you answered correctly, you have 24 hours to post a new riddle. Otherwise, anyone may make the next riddle, which is then considered official.
4. You must have 20 Karma to post a riddle, due to posting restrictions.
5. Rhyming is recommended but not required.
6. If you can't think of a riddle, say so immediately so someone else can take over.
7. If you have the current riddle, you must post within 36 hours of your last post or your riddle will be replaced with a new one (refer to rule 3). Even if the expired riddle is solved within the 36 hours, but not officially announced within the time; the riddle is still expired and its replacement will become the official riddle.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader!
#2nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:31:39 AM
8. If your riddle expires for any reason, you may NOT replace the expired riddle.
9. Every 50 posts, you must put up 2 extra lines, answer a yes/no question from a user, or put up a hint.
10. Make sure your hints, lines, and answers are correct and don't contradict the answer. Even if a hint may be a loophole, exploit it rather than giving incorrect information.
11. If the current riddler is absent, then a temporary riddle may take place.
12. It can be super-obscure; as long as you give good hints (e.g. “I am the top right pixel of someone”). Refer to DallasDingyBird's Guide to Good Riddle Making for more information.
13. The answer CANNOT be exclusively from a Masterpiece.
14. No more than 20 guesses may be made at once. If you post a list of Stickers, Trophies, Stages, Characters, etc. you must wait at least 10 minutes in between each part of the list you post.
15. After 250 posts, the '2 closest guessers' option becomes available. The '5 closest guesses' hint becomes available after 500 posts.
---
My rule in life is simple, Power is only for ones who can control it. I'm a leader!
#3nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:32:49 AM
he Smash Compendium of Users (bulk written by MANicantdecide, DallasDingyBird, Eggsandbricks and Linksmaster813, edited by all users mentioned)
---
Alakazam_fan (The Leader Guy): Alakazam is BACK, baby! He's been gone since Part 17, and returned in all his shining glory in 46 after seven months. Although he has made the most riddles statistically, he is by no means the greatest riddler (although he is one of the best. Riddles like his are a Rarity to come by). First to utilize the guess list and closest guesser hint. Came the earliest out of everyone. Don't get Tangled up in a fight with this guy else he'll hit you with a frying pan. Best Riddles: Damage Recoil & F-Airs
gavin1235 (The Simple Guy): Gavin only posts occasionally, and when he does, his posts are short and to the point. Also been a part of this since Part 1. Doing a "gavin" means posting an incredibly long list of perhaps random guesses. His riddles aren't extremely hard either. Best Riddle: Green Alloy
---
#4nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:33:43 AM
KainWind (The Modest Guy): Winner of the Riddler Rumble tournament!!! He's finally able to consistently post with us again, and when he doesn't post, he's always watching *shifty gaze*. He tries to keep things organized at most times. Was the first to use the infamous line "I reside with others, but always alone". GERUDO VALLEY FTW! Best Riddle: Gerudo Valley (song)
DallasDingyBird (The Nice Guy): Perhaps the most active out of all the users here. So nice! Is almost never rude and gives reason for his mistakes, much like his MLP choice of alter-ego, Fluttershy. He always has a lot of temp. riddles to share. His guesses are very logical and his riddles witty. Doing a 'Dallas' means repeated posting until a 50 post mark or to the end of the topic. Best Riddles: Blast Box and Bridge of Eldin
Adreim_Erruco21(The Friendly Guy): Used to be Mierda_Ocurre12. He always thinks about the other users and tries to make his posts or riddles fun/funny, and is entertaining to have around. He's been missing for quite some tim
---
#5nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:34:38 AM
Player_0 (The Ambitious Guy): Resident stalker. He used to be known as MANicantdecide. With the coming of summer, P0/MICD's back! :D And he's brought a gift of some certain four-legged animals we all know and love... well, most of us. Puts a lot of thought and work into all his posts and riddles, perhaps too much (he just loved making lists like this). Much more time than 10 seconds flat, believe me. First to utilize one hint/one yes or no question/2 more lines per 50-post page. Best Riddles: Display naming the music at the start of the match, Stars that characters become after being spit out by Kirby/King Dedede
linksmaster813 (The Interesting Guy): Came in Part 18 and has been very active since. His posts sometimes have a dramatic flair to them or bring humor to the table. He definitely isn't as good as making riddles as he is at solving them (mass guessing or not), as his riddles are mostly Eggspwnt or last too long to be enjoyable. However, he's had a couple of good ones. Writing an epic fantasy/sci-fi st
---
#6nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:35:37 AM
eggsandbricks (The Silly Guy): Winner of the USSBBR tournament!!! Working on a story based on Brawl and USSBBR, although this has taken a backseat. Created and used to update the USSBBR archives. Very active and very odd, but don't be scared of him. Probably most humorous and fun of the users here. He also has frequent spurts of genius, which leads to tricky riddles and the occasional Eggspwn where he solves a riddle in one guess (or early enough). Best Riddles: Replays, How To Play VideoCaptainIronic (The Fun Guy): After being AWOL for quite some time, he's finally back with us! We all knew and loved him as The_TB before. He has a total of two unexplained absences from USSBBR because of two different accidents....TB sure is unlucky (he was even in a coma!). Was very humorous and motivational to riddles in the past. TBitis is when you make a USSBBR topic but make an error whilst doing so. Obviously, this "disease" started with TB. Best Riddle: Team Matchlays, How to Play video
---
#7nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:36:13 AM
zeroexev29 (The Blender Guy): Appeared in part 42 and has since risen through the USSBBR Ranks, with many riddles under his belt. Loves Mega Man, and isn't hard to get along with. A blend of all the personalities of USSBBR. Best Riddle: Spectator Mode
lilman1106 (The Lonely Guy): He's most active at night (because he lives in Australia) when there's no one around, which really irks him. He says he watches all the topics, but never posts due to lack of time. You must be careful, as he is Batman! Best Riddle: Classic Mode Lasers
---
#8nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:36:59 AM
Best riddles: -/+ score when KOed
Rainbowkirby749 (The Dedicated Guy): He's so modest that he persistently tried to stop us from making an SCU. Likes to number his points in posts; they are often humorous, and if not, he still comes off as a nice guy. He's also an Aussie, but that doesn't stop him from Dallasing alone, hence his title.
PHoToS999 (The NOT WEREWOLF): His riddles are a little more odd not unlike P0's or Ala's. He did come earlier than a lot of other people. Oh, and DEFINITELY NOT a werewolf.
Zero_Destroyer (The Giygas Guy) : Is totally insane beyond all comprehension, but it thankfully does not get in the way of his riddle making/solving. Offends some, but is hilarious to others. His activity waxes and wanes. Best Riddle: The can that Lucas kicks in the first Ruined Zoo cutscene.
quetip1 (The Author Guy): the newest member of the USSBBR joined just after ziggymarley777 and I_liek_mudkipz. He owns a giant Q-tip and is proud of it, he is working on a story that can be found in his sig.
---
#9nighthawk247(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 8:37:49 AM
I_liek_mudkipz: Made a few riddles, not the best at them. Yet when he does make a good one, it lasts a good topic! Best Riddle: Pokemon Trainer White(?) alt color
Sword_of_Fleets: After a long hiatus, he's back and more active than ever! He has a guess list that he always posts for every riddle that never changes. His random quotes and stories distinguish him from everyone else.
todbot1: Not seen often, but used to post a couple of times every topic. In the old days he was quite the riddle solver, but never made a riddle. A crowd favorite during Brawl matches. 'Todbotting' is to have the chat open and be signed in, but not actually be there for long periods of time.
King_DDB: Very mysterious, he's been here for awhile (or so he says) but didn't start posting til recently. He's kept his real identity a secret. He could be...!
nighthawk247: One of the newer additions to USSBBR (~ part 90), Night showed up at a pretty opportune time to breathe life into the topic with his fairly good activity, guessing, and cama
---
#10zeroexev29Posted 4/21/2012 8:39:45 AM
USSBBRCHIVES: Created by eggsandbricks (with updates now made by zeroexev29)

Part 1:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/49749297

Part 2 (Current as of Topic 88):
http://www.scribd.com/doc/69509026

These links contains all of the information about past topics AND riddles, including a compilation of the riddles created thus far and other fun information. Check them out!

The USSBBR Leaderboard! (Created by zeroexev29):
http://www.scribd.com/doc/69479666

PRIORITY:
1. todbot1
2. gavin1235
3. -nailuj-
4. lilman1106
5. wearewe34340
6. Player_0
7. silversunsspu
8. Zero_Destroyer
9. averagejoel