This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Project M reminds me of one thing I hated about Brawl...

#1SSBBisawesomePosted 5/14/2012 3:52:13 PM
When you're fighting a multiplayer match against the CPUs, they all gang up on you rather than fight amongst themselves like Melee. I mean yes, they still fought you too. But I could sit and just watch them duke it out if I really wanted. Here? No. I move to one side of the stage, they all follow.
---
The official Tidus of the Duodecim boards!
#2ShyGuySayPosted 5/14/2012 4:36:07 PM
I never liked that either. If you want it to be 2- or 3-1, thats what the team option is for.
---
Brawl FC: 2192-6392-6672
MH3: mike HR: 200+ ID: H8WUTR
#3Xenozoa425Posted 5/14/2012 5:00:53 PM
I hate it when all the CPU's Zerg Rush me. Especially Mario, edgeguarding with his damn cape.

That's another thing I hate about Project M, to me it seems like when the team took out Samus, Kirby and the other fighters from teh character select screen, their "slots" got replaced by Mario, and when you pick random, instead of a regular 1/39 chance of getting him chosen, it's a 11/28 chance or whatever.

I'm too lazy to do the math. >_>
---
Project M Demo 2.0 <3
http://i.imgur.com/pmYMA.gif
#4MetalKirbyPlushPosted 5/14/2012 5:18:36 PM
They removed those slots because those characters weren't ready (well, ZSS wasn't ready so they couldn't release Samus). It's not exactly something you can hate them for. It's the result of the mod being a demo.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#5SSBBisawesome(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 6:02:13 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that with Mario.

I started a match and had to fight against three random Marios, I was like "wtf?" >_<
---
The official Tidus of the Duodecim boards!
#6Xenozoa425Posted 5/14/2012 7:11:40 PM

From: MetalKirbyPlush | Posted: 5/14/2012 8:18:36 PM | #004
They removed those slots because those characters weren't ready (well, ZSS wasn't ready so they couldn't release Samus). It's not exactly something you can hate them for. It's the result of the mod being a demo.

I know that they didn't remove them, I was inside BrawlBox and found their icons. But because they aren't on the CSS, their "places" are taken by Mario, hence why he appears so often when somebody chooses random.
---
Project M Demo 2.0 <3
http://i.imgur.com/pmYMA.gif