This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

USSBBR Part 97: Solvin' like an Albatross

#461Sword_of_FleetsPosted 6/19/2012 4:23:28 PM
IIRC that was the first lvl. The second level was on an airfield or something.

Anyway, Durant just scored a crit on Emilia. So much for Knights being bad against Griffon Riders. :P

*Blizzards remaining members
*Fatal Damage!

Durant wins.
---
Bowser would have accomplished so much if he had always had a 1 on 1 = win item equipped.
That, or fight on terrain that gives him + GEO.
#462Sword_of_FleetsPosted 6/19/2012 5:03:27 PM
Hey its Kylier!

*Epic theme plays

All I'm missing is Cruz, and mah team is back. ^_^ Not that Kylier isn't a permament member. >_>

Guesses: Time
Hills and Pits on the disc
The disc itself
The Wii itself
The laser that reads the disc.
Ahh! My finger hath gone numb from the keyboard!
Err, excuse that.
Wiimotes, and other controllers.
Owaitaminuteitsthisbattlefield!!!!!!!

I GET GRAVITY CHAOS AFTER THIS!!!!!! :D

Back to the battle!
---
Bowser would have accomplished so much if he had always had a 1 on 1 = win item equipped.
#463quetip1Posted 6/19/2012 6:31:17 PM
first level, technically the prologue was you in a chopper sniping cars to save dominique, was the second level the snow mobile chase?, w/e it was one of thse two
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#464Sword_of_FleetsPosted 6/19/2012 7:00:24 PM
Oh? I don't remember that Nightfire. I had it on PC. Perhaps its different?

Anyway, I got Gravity Chaos! Second best card, oh yeah. Then I remembered Gulcasa is on the next BF. D: **** just got real.

Then I remembered the endgame and Blaze Union's story. I thought about it, but just couldn't justify attacking him. My mind was torn. So I thought about it more. How could I attack Gulcasa without feeling a bit guilty?

Thats when I noticed I was abentmindedly scrolling through the dialouge after the BF and missing out on Kylier yelling at Yggdra and Milanor. I caught a bit of dialouge, but not much. Unfortunately what I did catch was Milanor not understanding Kylier, and I was sad.

Then I typed all this up 'cause story.

:/

In other news, Durant finally has three Tec. He could have had four, but nooooo, I just had to get the Goat Cheese item. So Goat's Milk is still sitting in my inventory. Not a total loss though, I have Grilled Griffon. Hm, The irony of that just hit me, hard.

Guesses: Dawn, Morning, Noon, Evening, Twilight, and Night. Time of day = odd Guesses.
---
#465QioxPosted 6/19/2012 9:10:49 PM
you are all wrong

hmmm...I wonder...is it possible to make a fighting game that is 100% balanced for all people, regardless of their skill level?
---
SSBB-3396-9226-4279 TvC-4470-6645-1721
The wheel of fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
#466Sword_of_FleetsPosted 6/20/2012 9:00:45 AM
Hi. No, absolutely not. There will always be complaints of something 'cause people. Have you seen the amount of complaining on GOOD weapons on the ME3 board? I'm talking about a co-op game here with no competitive. It is quite sad, really.

Anyway, I hope people enjoy my random stories and insights, 'cause I like typing them up. Even if Q is the only one who responds to them.

Guess: I guess stars in general. Also stairs.

Random: Zero, would you believe me if I said Hector has maxed out stats except for Luck and one HP? Also Farina, but HP doesn't count 'cause Peg Knight.
---
#467QioxPosted 6/20/2012 9:51:19 AM
Ive managed maxed out stats on FE: Shadow Dragon, I simply save up every stat increase item, to get one person as high as they will go lol. too bad its not actually very practical ^^;
---
SSBB-3396-9226-4279 TvC-4470-6645-1721
The wheel of fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
#468Private_NoobPosted 6/20/2012 10:19:18 AM(edited)
Guesses:
The Super Scope.
The Ray Gun.
Fox's, Falco's, & Wolf's "Super Taunt"
Snake's Codec conversations.

P.S. I know Nessiah is worse than both Yggdra & Gulcasa and that the **** storm traces all the way back to Hector, but when it comes down to Yggdra & Gulcasa, I say the former is worse... but that is just my love for Gulcasa shining through. You decide.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#469WariofanaticPosted 6/20/2012 11:23:41 AM(edited)
Guesses:

Selecting a character?
Selecting a stage?
The character or stage selection screen in general?

I dunno what to guess anymore... hints aren't helping me at all.
---
All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil.... Well, it's just cooler.
http://i41.tinypic.com/fxs275.jpg
#470Sword_of_FleetsPosted 6/20/2012 2:12:26 PM
Private, how did you manage to factor Nessiah into that?
*Remembers something
Oh, that? Eh. Question is, what person is to blame? Hector couldn't have planned all that.

BTW, is Hector behind Gungnir too? Or was it *ahem* her fault again? 'cause I would laugh mah face off if the latter was true.

Man, I really wish i had another person to discuss Dept. Heaven with. And I wish I had Gungnir.

Guess: Weegee

Hmm?
Oh?

I also guess: the first 19 characters starting from Mario and heading right across the rows.
---