Pikachu(If only he was this good in Pokemon) Lucario(Actually is good in Pokemon,take notes chu) Star Fox(Nyaw) Ness(Ness leared PK Dream Ω) Diddy Kong(I hate monkeys in real life) --- Veteran of many Series...
#32GuyWhoGamesPosted 6/22/2012 5:45:41 AM
1. Captain Falcon
5. Ness --- EarthBound should be rereleased on a Next-Gen system. Agrees: 48 PM me if you agree with me Project: M is awesome!
#33Link03456Posted 6/22/2012 10:14:12 AM
1. Meta Knight 2. Diddy Kong 3. King Dedede 4. R.O.B. 5. Wolf --- Hey, guess what? You're wasting your time by reading this. .............If you're still reading this, you're still wasting your time.
#34The_Shaman01Posted 6/23/2012 12:18:11 AM
Kirby Samus Mario Link Donkey Kong
#35genandnicPosted 6/23/2012 1:28:04 AM(edited)
Toon Link Olimar Falco Pikachu Kirby
#36averagejoelPosted 6/23/2012 5:30:27 AM
1. Olimar 2. Pit 3. Ike 4. Marth 5. Falco --- I am the topic killer. Topics I've killed: 27 None of them were intentional.
#37MeLikeyPiePosted 6/23/2012 3:32:02 PM
1. Ike (I'm probably not that great with him, but I love FE and thus I love Ike) 2. Peach (I think I'm going to make her my second main) 3. Link (I'm a beast with him in 64 if that counts for something) 4. ZSS (Troll character. xD) 5. Pikachu
#38InfernoCrossingPosted 6/24/2012 11:41:39 AM
I only seriously use three people.
1. Olimar 2. Toon Link 3. Pit
I used to be solid with Marth, though. --- http://i44.tinypic.com/jskg79.jpg | http://i46.tinypic.com/2qwlbb7.gif The infinite chain of life...
#39HolyKnight199Posted 6/25/2012 12:21:37 AM
Peach (Because my daughter forced me to play a girl character and I picked Peach... turned out to be my favorite character. :P)
Wario (My first main, I originally played him to make the kids laugh, but man, Wario is no joke.)
Pikachu (My main from Smash 64. Apparently he fell into disgrace in melee, but I skipped that smash so to me he's still the little overpowered pokémon he's always been.)
MetaKnight (The I-WIN button... I hardly use him, but it's hard to NOT be good with him...)
Bowser (He's kind of fun in teams, although 1 on 1 I get 3-stocked...) --- Peace!
#40NitroGamerSNESPosted 6/25/2012 1:19:41 PM
1. ROB - crazy jump, down smash is awesome, meter smash is nice, and he's built like a tank. Did I forget the top and laser?
2. Fox - fast, good juggler, great damaging potential with the gun from a distance.
Mr. Game & Watch - insanely powerful down-smash (hammer's for the win), good air attacks, fantastic finisher.
4. Meta Knight - probably my all-time favorite video game character. He's fun to play with. Not my best, but he's just awesome. Killer juggler (consecutive hits), great edge-guarder (obviously) and amazing recovery.
5. Ganondorf - incredible spike attack (or meter smash I guess...), nice </> b suicide option, and fun to use in teams (Warlock Punch clears a room when your teammate keeps them busy). --- If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.