The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Corrupt-a-wish 3, the battle's not done yet!

#1Ash_Pikachu_Posted 7/27/2012 8:43:43 AM
I'll continue the battle in a couple of seconds.
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. This random guy gave me a green and yellow rock. Tasted important.
#2Ash_Pikachu_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2012 8:53:47 AM
Hold on, folks, it appears that N64killer is getting nimbler and nimbler by the second. He's... he's... MOCKING THE DEMON!

Spider won't take this. He's got a buckler, and he's charging into battle!

N64killer seems to be at a disadvantage, but we've all seen him pull out of worse situations.

OH! Head shot courtesy of N64killer, that'll hurt the demon for sure!

The demon is angry, you can tell! He's swinging wildy, hoping to hit something!

Well, the demon hit something, that's for sure! It appears he inadvertently split his master in half! It looks like that's the match, ladies and gentlemen. Good... night...?

IT'S NOT OVER! Spider has magically knit himself back together!

Is it over for N64killer? Or can he discover the only one true weakness of Spider's? Stay tuned!
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. This random guy gave me a green and yellow rock. Tasted important.
#3TheSpiderSense5Posted 7/27/2012 9:03:08 AM
Man, this battle's getting intense. N64, watch your ass.
---
I think I'm awesome. Wouldn't you agree?
#4RAPdawg531Posted 7/27/2012 10:10:02 AM
I just want to say one thing...

First 500 topic!

Also, you guys know that this battles will have to end sometime right... It is corrupt-a-wish not battles. You know, you should make another topic for that(idea). We should ask who should go head-to-head, and Q and Ash-Raichu would commentate. And if either of them get in a battle, ill be commentator...

Or maybe things are ok just the way it was...

But you guys know that if there r any new people coming, they cant do anything right?
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#5Ash_Pikachu_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2012 10:22:55 AM
Alright, Spidey knit himself together, N64killer can't do anything about it, Spider wins. Sorry dude.

I wish I had MOAR!
---
#6N64killerPosted 7/27/2012 12:26:43 PM
Granted i give you more BULLETS *start shooting at Ash-Raichu* HAHAHA

I wish thespidersense5 had no proof that he defeated me in battle
---
---
The dry boney that got fire pro wrestling returns and minecraft current champ:Deadpool (Been here for 2 months)
#7TheSpiderSense5Posted 7/27/2012 2:06:11 PM
Granted, but then I find the proof you hid, and you feel shamed.

Accept it dude, I won, now can we be friends in peace?

I wish N64 and I will be friends and we'll never have that stupid yet entertaining battle ever again.
---
#8RAPdawg531Posted 7/27/2012 2:11:39 PM
Keep the battle going. I was just saying make there a way for new people to contribute.
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#9TheSpiderSense5Posted 7/27/2012 2:57:19 PM
RAPdawg531 posted...
Keep the battle going. I was just saying make there a way for new people to contribute.

I don't like that idea for 2 reasons. First, my demon monster is shredded to pieces. Plus, I'm lazy.
---
#10N64killerPosted 7/27/2012 3:39:57 PM
Granted but i betray you in less than a minute which led to you going to jail for sellng drugs

I wish for a rivalry between RAPdawg531 and Ash-Raichu it's time for a rematch!!
---
---
The dry boney that got fire pro wrestling returns and minecraft (Been here for 2 months)