The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there some sort of mod which makes cpu harder?

#1Heroicmedic92Posted 9/17/2012 3:38:32 PM
topic title.
#2pokedude900Posted 9/17/2012 4:01:12 PM
No. But you could always set the handicap if you want more of a challenge.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#3GuyWhoGamesPosted 9/17/2012 4:42:13 PM(edited)
1 vs 3 team battle, with team attack off
---
EarthBound should be rereleased on a Next-Gen system. Agrees: 52
PM me if you agree with this sig
#4aHappySackaPosted 9/18/2012 12:12:12 PM
Try setting them on level 9.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5SarindeathPosted 9/18/2012 4:28:38 PM
To make the computer more difficult you need to do more effective combo's, tactics, and techniques. The computer learns from things you do. e.g. If you pick falco and do chain grabs all day long in practice mode then eventually the computer will start to do chain grabs as well. Also if you do double bombs or double arrows with toon link for a long enough time so will the computer.

The computer still doesn't get much more difficult, it just learns your tactics. If you play on someone elses wii who's much better than you the computer will most likely be more difficult than the one on your wii [with the characters they play with on that wii, that is].
#6genandnicPosted 9/18/2012 10:52:54 PM
There's a "Level 16 CPUs" code out there on the internet, but you need Gecko and a modded Wii to use it of course.
---
SSBB FC - 1977-9117-9150
#7R_O_B_SentryPosted 9/19/2012 1:44:42 PM
Guys, is it true what Sarindeath said?

I have never heard that one before. It doesn't make sense either, if you made the CPU learn new tricks, then level 9 wouldn't be the limit for them. They would be level 10 with those new tricks.
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario
#8kaminarikidPosted 9/20/2012 2:36:01 PM
R_O_B_Sentry posted...

No, it isn't. That's just a really old myth from 2008. People saw the cpu do stuff like crouch taunting and chain grabbing, and they assumed the ai was somehow able to mimic player techniques. It never occured to anyone that those things were just programmed into the game.
---
Proud member of the Square Enix Defense Force
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2
#9Private_NoobPosted 9/20/2012 4:32:37 PM
kaminarikid posted...
R_O_B_Sentry posted...

No, it isn't. That's just a really old myth from 2008. People saw the cpu do stuff like crouch taunting and chain grabbing, and they assumed the ai was somehow able to mimic player techniques. It never occured to anyone that those things were just programmed into the game.

This guy finally speaks the truth.
---
Arceus: "It's time to bring Humanity to JUSTICE!"
Haggard: "Oh yeah? Says YOU and what army?"
#10R_O_B_SentryPosted 9/26/2012 7:40:36 AM
Thanks. That did sound weird Sarindeath anyway; it made me think the CPU had a deep scary world of intelligence hidden in Brawl that recognises what buttons are being pressed.
---
Hi ! I'm Omochao. @_@ ) I'm here to help you.
Ah... My, my... <3 I foresaw your arrival, Mario. -- Merluvlee, Paper Mario