This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

corrupt-a-wish topic 4. Now with a well thought out title

#1quetip1Posted 9/25/2012 4:59:56 AM
For the few that have not participated in this topic before, Welcome! the rules are pretty simple; 1in order to wish you must corrupt the last wish given. corruptions are generally recommended to be clever and at least partially thought out.
2. you can't wish for a mound of dirt, it simply is not possible to wish for a mound of dirt.

it would appear as though you can't edit the 500 post, that being said my wish is for an unnaturally high defense rating without sacrificing any other stat in particular.
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#2Sword_of_FleetsPosted 9/25/2012 8:51:15 AM
Granted, but your spells now cost double the MP to cast.

Current list:
RapDawg: Fighter lvl 25 (leader)
HP: 3,862
MP: 0

Q: Bard/Cleric lvl 11/10 (11 Bard and 10 Cleric lvls)
HP: 3,200
MP: 411

Ash: Warrior/Mage lvl 22/1
HP: 7,763
MP: 24

SpiderSense: Warrior/Rouge/Ranger lvl 17/4/1 (17 Warrior, 4 Rouge and 1 Ranger lvl[s])
HP: 7,099
MP: 0

SoF: Paladin lvl 21
HP: 5,938
MP: 219

N64K: Arcane Wizard lvl 17
HP: 2,955
MP: 719
Status: Crazy (Permanent, does whatever he feels like, may attack party members, other status effects affect him twice as much)

I wish for Q to use another Mass Heal.
---
Congratulations. You found a wastebin. -Sten, on the Urn of Sacred Ashes, DA:O
#3RAPdawg531Posted 9/25/2012 10:48:20 AM
Granted. But Q is left vulnerable, and gets hit by Ganondorf's apprentice, Captain Falcon. i wish that i use my special skill to transform into Captain Falcon, and attack him with a Falcon Kick
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#4Ash_Pikachu_Posted 9/25/2012 6:21:57 PM
Granted. Moves with "Falcon" in the title have ridiculous cooldown. One combat round for a kick, two for a FALCON, PAWNCH! However, both those moves do MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Okay, I'll stop using the MASSIVE DAMAGE meme.

I wish for Q to sing a Bard song that makes the Egg hatch faster.

Who wants to bet there's a Celebi inside?
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. I lost a rap battle with RAPdawg530. Go figure.
#5quetip1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 6:28:37 PM
granted but its stats become lower for each minute that its egg is hastened

I wish for more spells
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#6RAPdawg531Posted 9/25/2012 6:34:25 PM
quetip1 posted...
granted but its stats become lower for each minute that its egg is hastened

I wish for more spells

granted. you can now easily clean your room, if you flip a coin and get heads. PokeLogic... anyways, i watched the 1st movie of Pokemon today, and it was horrible. oh yeah and Ash, send me Mmassive Damage meme. dont think i know it. i wish i wish for a fish :)
---
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#7N64killerPosted 9/25/2012 6:41:47 PM
Granted all the ganondorf clones shoot their fireball attack at you (What link reflects at him) doing 800 damage to you

I wish captain falcon becomes the leader of the canondorf clones
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 4 months)
#8Ash_Pikachu_Posted 9/25/2012 7:10:25 PM
Double grant powers activate!

Granted, but my corruption doesn't rhyme.

Granted. All the Ganondorf clones now know the ways of the Falcon. They're running circles around us, and they've got Falcon Pawnches now that do MASSIVE DAMAGE! (For you, Rapdawg)

I wish for my great axe whirlwind ability to kick off and defeat some of the Gannondork clones.
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. I lost a rap battle with RAPdawg530. Go figure.
#9RAPdawg531Posted 9/26/2012 12:38:17 PM
Ash_Pikachu_ posted...
Double grant powers activate!

Granted, but my corruption doesn't rhyme.

Granted. All the Ganondorf clones now know the ways of the Falcon. They're running circles around us, and they've got Falcon Pawnches now that do MASSIVE DAMAGE! (For you, Rapdawg)

I wish for my great axe whirlwind ability to kick off and defeat some of the Gannondork clones.

Granted. But we all get caught in it, and get blasted somewhere at random(like the whirlwind in SM64 Shifting Sand Land)

I wish for the Captain Falcons to realize they are stupid, and run off the cliff and fall down and die...

Also, i watched the 2nd and 3rd Pokemon movie today. 3rd was better then second... But i like Mewtwo. He's da BAWS.

To Ash-
Send me pic of meme
---
#10N64killerPosted 9/26/2012 1:14:05 PM
granted they realize they are not captain falcon and instantly blow up into pieces

i wish to know where we landed after getting caught in a whirlwind
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 4 months)